𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

IT'S A SCREAM, BABY!

Welcome to LITTLE TAILOR, Y/N Hills, where you are the star of a thriller movie called Scream (1996). As a quiet seamstress who does not like being social, you never expected yourself to be involved with any drama or with any drastic events - you would even be considered as an extra if you ever starred in a movie since you always just like to keep yourself until your phone rang.

RING RING RING

You better pick that up. You don't want to turn down a commission, don't you, Y/N? - From this, you find yourself talking to one of the most wanted killers of Maureen Prescott who soon introduces themselves as GHOSTFACE.

Rather than becoming a target, Y/N Hills never expected to form a connection with two underlying suspects who became very loyal customers of yours, Stu Macher and Billy Loomis. You're their little tailor of course, how can they live without someone helping them mend their malfunctioning costumes? - But as time passes on, an unexpected bond develops.

Your sewing skills became essential in their sadistic pursuit of terror, while Stu and Billy find themselves growing with something they never expected to come across - infatuation.

Oh, it sounds fun, don't you think? Are you ready, Y/N? Because Ghostface sure wants to play a game with you.

It's simple really, you just have to answer one of his questions:

YOU WON'T LEAVE ME, WOULD YOU?

And if you do choose to stay, just know... this is your last warning until you're theirs.

BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO STAY

THIS STORY INCLUDES:

Spoilers, psychotic behavior, sociopathic behavior, manipulation, mental health topics, vulgarity, infatuation, obsession, stalking, possessiveness, gore

So let me ask you again, Y/N. DO YOU TRULY WISH TO STAY?

YES//NO ☜︎

If you have chosen no, you are free to leave but just so you know, Stu and Billy love you and they understand that you have to leave for the last time. But you better give them a goodbye kiss or they'd still hunt you down.

☞︎ YES//NO

If you have chosen yes, you have no idea how relieved Stu and Billy are! They're so happy that you'll be staying. So please, proceed to their INSTRUCTIONS:

 So please, proceed to their INSTRUCTIONS: