Loosening grip

Aleah called out her friends through the floo network, not realizing it was in the middle of the night but her friends still answered her.

Both Reya and Draco didn't know where Selene is and was sure that she wasn't with them when they left the Black's house.

Aleah was now nervous and really worried for her child's whereabouts, Sirius caressing her back for comfort.

"Dad, what do we do?", she asked and turned to her dad, tears now flowing from her eyes

"Hush love, Selene is fine. She's a brave girl.", he said, reassuring her daughter but was also worried deep inside.

Aleah then called the muggle police to report for a missing person (surely they lived on a muggle area, they could help if Selene was just around the island) and called the magical world for aurors to also help them.

Everyone was worried for Selene's whereabouts. Aleah was worried and all she could think of was to call the only man he could think of,

"Severus.", she said and quickly fixed herself, she felt pain in her belly but shrugged it off and went to Hogwarts to find Severus.

Arriving at the Hogwarts gate, she quickly went inside and towards Severus's chambers.

"Severus?", she called out and knocked on his door

The door opened and revealed Severus. He was surprised to see Aleah there and seeing her face filled with worry it made him feel worried too.

"Aleah, What's wrong?", he quickly asked and let her inside.

"Severus,", she softly said, she felt pain stinging in her belly, "Selene's missing.", she added, caressing her belly hoping it would take away the pain.

"What? Where would she go? I'll go with you, let's look for her.", he quickly said, grabbed his robe and held Aleah's hand

"Severus!", they heard Anne behind them.

"What? My daughter is missing, I need to find her!", he said angrily, but when they turned to look at Anne, they were shocked to see blood dripping on her legs.

Aleah suddenly felt Severus's hand loosening his grip to her and slowly her hand fell on her side and saw Severus rushed to Anne.

Aleah can't move as she witnessed Severus helping Anne sit and hastily called out Poppy from the floo, she saw how Severus worries for Anne and it made her feel something inside her slowly piercing her, feeling the pain slowly crushing her

Aleah!", she heard Draco called her out from outside of Severus's door, pulling her from her trance, Aleah slowly walked out, her face bear no emotion.

She closed the door gently, turned to Draco and cried silently, Draco hugged her and caress her back.

"Aleah, we should look for Selene.", Draco said and it made Aleah back away from him. Aleah quickly fixed herself, brushing off the pain both from her heart and her belly and walked away from Severus's chambers, Draco followed.

"Where will we find her Draco?", she asked, Aleah wasn't sure where to start looking for her child

Coming out from the dungeons, they saw Minerva rushing to them.

"Thank God I found you!", the old woman said, panting and gasping for air

"Minerva, what's wrong?", Aleah asked

"Selene is in my chambers,", she said and they quickly went with Minerva who's leading them to her chambers

Arriving there, Aleah and Selene rushed to each other and hugged.

"Why did you run away Selene? We we're so worried about you.", Aleah said crying

"I'm sorry mummy, I just went to find Daddy. I missed him.", Selene said who is also crying now

"I found her in the corridors crying and so I brought her here and called out to the floo connected to your home. Sirius answered and told me you're here to speak with Severus about Selene's disappearance. I was glad I caught you first before you leave.", the old woman explained

Aleah backed away from the hug and turned to Minerva and hugged her, "Thank you Minerva" and smiled.

They turned to Aleah and asked for her explanation.

"I went to daddy's chambers mummy but he wasn't there. I met a woman, she said her name is Anne,", the little girl said and turned to look at her mother with tears threatening to fall again, "She said, Severus is not my daddy mummy.", Selene added and cried out hugging her mummy again.

Aleah hugged her daughter back and was hurt upon knowing what Anne did, she's really disappointed with Severus right now.

Aleah was about to tell them goodbye and return to their home and rest when she felt a pain in her belly, now unbearable not to be noticed. Aleah shouted from pain and fell to the floor on her knees

"Aleah!", she heard Draco before she fell unconscious. Draco hastily picked Aleah up bridal style and they all went to the floo on to St. Mungo's