Chapter 25

BELLA AND JEDI AUTUMN ARE HELP KAZ XIONO WHEN Kaz FALL AND GOT INJURED FROM A SITH LORD AND KAZ BLOCK OUT FOR A LITTLE BIT AND WAKE UP IN A SAFE PLACE BUT KAZ GOT SICK AFTER BLOCK OUT BUT bella AND JEDI AUTUMN HELP KAZ GET better Bella and Jedi Autumn took care of Kaz and helped him recover from his sickness. They made sure he was eating healthy and getting enough rest. They also provided emotional support to Kaz during his recovery. They made sure he was safe and healthy before they parted ways. They left Kaz with a promise that they would come back soon. Kaz thanked the two for their kindness and help. He was grateful to have such friends. They all hugged and said their goodbyes. Kaz waved goodbye, and the two set off on their journey. He watched until they were out of sight, feeling a deep sense of gratitude for the new friends he had made. He was sure they would meet again. With a smile on his face, Kaz turned and continued his own journey. His heart was full of hope for the future, and he felt sure that his two new friends would be there when he needed them. He knew he could rely on them to be there when he needed them. He smiled, feeling blessed to have them in his life. With newfound optimism, he continued his journey. He was grateful for the supportive bond they had formed and was confident that it would continue to grow. He was sure that no matter what the future held, he would never be alone. He looked forward to the next time they would meet and the adventures they would go on together.
End of chapter 25