Bio

[Name]: Longfei Xiao Rin

[Age/Race/Gender]: 18/Chinese/Male

[Height]: 5'10"/178cm

[Birthday]: January 24th

[Occupation]: Slave, Caretaker

[Affiliation]: Anti-Demon Corp 7th Unit

[Description]: Rin is described to be a tall young man of Chinese descent, with a muscular yet slender physique(V-Taper Physique). Sporting short, scruffy, dark-blue hair with an undercut fade, bright icy-blue eyes, fair olive-toned skin, and a scar on the right side of his mouth.

On his person, Rin is seen wearing a small necklace with small silver rings and a black yang pendant. In addition to a pair of stainless steel silver ear cuffs worn on both helices, a royal-blue tassel piercing worn on the left earlobe that's connected to the left ear cuff via a small and thin silver chain, and a black onyx ring worn on the right thumb.

Following up, Rin is seen with a black tribal dragon tattoo that spirals around his left forearm. This tattoo is a symbol or mark that links to his family.

[Appearance]: Rin is regularly seen wearing a plain black short-sleeved skin-tight muscle shirt that's worn underneath(sometimes) an onyx black leather hooded jacket, dark-blue cargo pants, black leather belt with a silver buckle, and black leather high-top heavy-duty laced steel-toed combat boots.

[Personality Traits]: Rin is very kind by nature and is described by others to have very gentle eyes, warm smile, and compassionate persona- albeit some say his mere presence is said to be quite intimidating when first meeting him. From the get-go, Rin is shown to be idealistic, generous, and an attentive individual, who assists his friends/allies when they're in need. He exhibits a great deal of determination and will not yield until his goal has been achieved. He isn't opposed to asking others for help. During his time in Mato, he's shown a great sense of loyalty to his master, as well as the other members of the unit that he works alongside with. Rin is direct and honest, taking everyone's words with sincerity and seriousness. Although he was pretty quiet and reserved at the beginning.

[Skills]:

Martial Artist: Rin is a very talented martial artist. From a young age, Rin has trained in various forms of Chinese Kung Fu, which consists of: Combat Wushu, Sanda, Wing Chun, and Jeet Kune Do.

As Rin grew up and traveled to Japan, he quickly learned other fighting styles such as: MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Full-Contact Karate, and Wrestling.

Weapon Training: Rin is talented in various forms of weaponry, more specifically traditional Chinese weapons. Although he mainly prefers to use martial arts instead. But there was a time when he was well adept in using various Chinese weapons and throwing knives.

Strike Prediction: Rin is able to analyze, foresee, and predict the real-time movements of his opponents on a superhuman-like level. Ren can gradually begin to predict his opponent's movements with sublime accuracy to the point where he is then able to exploit them using this knowledge. However, the drawback to his foresight is that it takes time for him to begin to understand and predict his opponent; he must withstand blows or dodge attacks in order for him to begin analyzing.

Transparent Anatomy: Rin is able to alter his own vision in order to utilize a special form of ocular extrasensory perception. Rin is able to perceive other living beings as if they were transparent. Being able to view the inner works of the body such as blood flow, muscle movement, etc. This way, Rin is able to see his opponent's weak points, allowing him to target parts such as the liver, lungs, and heart. This skill is also useful for when Rin is giving someone a massage or when he's performing medical aid.

Domestic Training: From a young age Rin was trained in learning various mundane skills such as cooking, cleaning, housekeeping, etc. It was during the time he was forced to become a servant for his family.

Superhuman Physicality: Despite being a mere human and especially being male, Rin has shown to have incredible physical attributes such as having superhuman-like strength, speed, agility, vision, reflexes, and endurance. Many people even think he might have been blessed with a peach but remember that he's a man.

[Powers & Abilities]:

Slave Transformation: After becoming Kyouka's slave, Rin is able to take on a form resembling that of an altered form of a shuuki that's stronger and built for higher levels combat. When in this form, Rin has enhanced strength, speed, agility, and endurance, and doubles when Kyouka holds onto his chains. There's also two hidden features to the slave transformation: 1, Kyouka is able to lend Rin, which then allows him to take on other forms when taking on a temporary new master. And 2, Rin is able to take on a temporary form which grants him partial power to his slave forms. When transformed temporarily, only some parts of Rin's body is changed.

[Relations]:

Father - Deceased

Mother - Alive

Older Brother(Eldest) - Alive

6 Older Sisters - Alive

Paternal Aunt - Alive

Maternal Aunt - Alive

5 Cousins(Female) - Alive

3 Adopted Sisters - Alive

Kyouka Uzen - Master, Alive

[Trivia]

Xiao(小) means: Small; Little.

Rin/Lin(凛) means: Cold/To shiver with cold.

Longfei(珑霏): Long(珑) means: Gem cut like a dragon. /  Fei(霏) means: Falling of snow and rain.

Rin's  name is actually Lin but because of Japanese dialect the L is swapped with R.

Rin's surname, Longfei, is his father's surname which he took on after his passing. Rin's former surname was Xuèzhàng(血仗) which is his mother's surname:

Xuè(血) means: Blood.

Zhàng(仗) means: War; Battle.

In the Xuèzhàng family, most of the family members would have either  white or red hair, along with red eyes. The reason why Rin has blue hair and eyes is because those traits are from his father's side. Black hair is also another trait of that side of the family.