~•|Twitch Stream|•~

Kiki's pov-

I was chilling texting some friends on snap and then I heard Autumn gasp as loud as she can I got so scared I got up and ran to the bathroom to get my med kit. Turns out Matt is just live on twitch..MATT IS LIVE ON TWITCH!!!! "WATCH IT AUTUMN WHY ARE YOU JUST STARING AT THE NOTIFICATION THE ACTUAL FUCK BRO" I said as I get on twitch because I wanted to click it if she didn't. "Kiki I can't because my phone is FROZEN duh so watch it on you computer." We did that and of course Autumn was spamming Matt with talking in chat hella. She said "I won't stop spamming 'notice me Matt pls' until he does so four now this is my computer" I laughed and grabbed my phone and then I heard her scream "OMG KIKI! HE NOTICED HE SAID 'okay I noticed you lovlyki_'" and bro had to say my twitch user name, I laughed and said great job. I looked at the time and it was now 1 am, so I said "okay autumn ima go to sleep because I'm tired I love you and please some be to loud" she said 'okay kiki I won't love you too!" I laid there and just fell asleep.

Autumn's pov-

After autumn fell asleep I was just watching the steam and texting away to random friends and checking in on my little brother. Then I fell asleep after that.

It was around like 6 am and I heard Kiki's alarm go off so I turned it off and woke her up and then I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom to get read hug because I brought clothes and my make up in my backpack. I got ready did my make up and I went out to see if kiki was ready and she was, we left the house and started to walk to school.

@KikiluvsA

We had w fits 😁😁 @autumnluvsK how did you not get caught with your phone out in the bathroom bruh there was a teacher in there😭😭

Tagged- autumnluvsK

autumnluvsK: shhh doing ask questions you don't want the answers too!                    KikiluvsA: I do and how did you wake up early watching @matt stream last night?    autumnluvsK: Stop why did you @ him😭 what if he sees😂.                                         

Prettygirlforever: uh I guess you outfits were good today🙄🙄

matthewsturniolo: okay who stayed up all night on a school night watching my                                                stream now?                                                                                                            KikiluvsA: @autumnluvsK did hehe wait is this like the Matt Sturniolo?!!!?!!                  matthewsturniolo: uh yea but was she the one screaming 'notice me Matt pls'            autumnluvsK: !!!!!!!! OMG MATT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE LIKE MY IDOL!!AND                                  YES THAT WAS %110 MEEE I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH.                       matthewsturniolo: okay well hi! I love you too thank you so much for being a fan!!

Lucasisnothere: bro my question is why are you taking pics in the bathroom?😭😭

autumn's pov-

After I was done kicking and screaming at lunch about Matt commenting on Kiki's post I walked up to Jessica and told her "Well hey um guess what Matthew FUCKING Sturniolo commented on kiki's post so fuck you and your rotten  dino nuggets" I walked away and we have always had beef, we !are a bet to see if who Matt would notice faster. I did go to their tour 1 but I didn't count that because we both did. I laughed at the thought that we both thought we would ever like get noticed by him because he has like 100k Matt girls and we were apart of that. I of course thought it was crazy hut I guess dreams come true. 

Kiki's pov- 

At school all day Autumn was talking about how Matt noticed her on his twitch but then commented on my post. I just sit there and listen because that's always been her dream but I don't know what the fuss is about because she had already met him before at the tour. He probably forgot about her because how much girls were there...but who knows I mean she did give them all glasses, but I seen how happy she was, so I was happy too! Its always been our dreams to meet them and we did I met Chris and nick my all time dream, and she met Matt and nick her all time dream. Yet again tho I think that autumn and matts hug was like 30 seconds and nick and autumn hug was like 10 seconds what made Matt hug Autumn longer???

OKAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING AROUND I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU A LOT LIKE I MEAN A LOT BUT IM STILL TRYING  AND TRYING TO POST I SWEAR BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND DRINK WATER AND EAT A SNACK PLS❤❤