I

Chicago Illinois
Johnson residents

"SAGEEE!" Is the first thing I hear before my alarm follows right behind my loud ass big brother

My room door is then bust open by the linky dreads ass nigga.

"Get cho ass up cuh, foe I not drop yo big head ass off a school" he walks in my room standing at the end of my bed

"Maliki get the fuck out foe you piss me off dude" I put the cover over my head only for this dumb ass dickhead to pull it off my bed completely leaving me cold with short and a sports bra on.

"GET THE FUCK UP GUL" he proceeded to yell making me pick up the nearest thing which is a water bottle and launch it at his head causing him to duck.

"PIERRE LEAVE THAT DAMN GIRL ALONE AND LET HER GET READY THA FUCK IS YOU DOIN" I hear my mama yell up the stairs making Maliki run out of my room closin the door. Letting out a loud huff I sit up goin to the bathroom to take a shower and do the rest of my hygiene things.

Walkin out the steamy bathroom with my towel rapped around me I take a second to sit down on the small bench at the end of my bed. That mofuckin shower almost took my ass out. After finally gaining my strength back I go into my closet getting dressed. I decided to wear all black with my new balance (outfits are gonna be at the top^).

Lookin in my full body mirror turning to see the way my bodysuit fit my ass. I see luh mama gettin big. I start to shake my butt in the mirror then stop laughing at myself. Walkin out my closet I sit at my vanity taking my freshly done silk press out of my silk black bonnet.

When i'm done with my hair I curl my eyelashes putting a little mascara. Being done at my vanity I turn the light off grabbing my backpack and Marc Jacobs tote bag making my way downstair.

Sitting at the marble island in the kitchen I check my purse to make sure i got my AirPods, charger, and lipgloss. I go into the pantry grabbing me some hot chips, a rice crispy treat and some fruit snacks then grabbing a small blue gatorade out the fridge. I put my snacks in my purse and grab my backpack walkin in the living room to see my brother sittin his tall ugly lazy ass on the couch on his phone.

"Come on mal damn" I go out the door to his mate black 2023 Dodge Charger Scat Pack that he just recently brought. When I tell you this car so mothafuckin sexy with the dark tented windows which I don't even think are legal shit oh well.

"Get cho big head ass in the car damn I know my car sexy she don't like you starin at her like that" Maliki walks past me gettin in the car. I roll my eyes at him gettin in the car buckling my seat belt tight cause he drive like we got 9 lives in dis bitch.