part 9

Ruth followed her grandma and saw them in a spiritual realm, everywhere was so quiet and no one said a word,Ruth stood there shocked 😯,as her grandma only did rituals with her and only her.

Then she remembered that it was a very long time since they did any practices,then tears started to rush out from Ruth's eye's as she stood there stunned and still.

She thought that it was because of her and Jake that is why her grandma left her behind.

But then she thought that Wendy Cindy and Jane had no relationship with her grandma so what could they be doing with her grandma.

But then they all sat down and folded their arms together and said these words (may the bond between a mother and her daughter's be forever strong).

Then Ruth remembered when her grandma was telling her the story of how she got rid of her blackout and also remembered the tale of her late little aunties.

But then it came right to her that Wendy Cindy and Jane were not just her friends but her aunt's,she then became more scared and worried about her life.

She started to prefer her childhood life over her teenage life,she wondered why her grandma did not tell her any of these.

But as she was crying,she suddenly dropped an axe outside were she was standing and it did awaken them from their ritual,what would be next Ruth said.