Intruders toy

Vincent was a normal guy, until one fateful night.. This is his story.

It was a late night, and Vincent was on his phone and listening to music while drawing like he normally does on Fridays when his friends are busy. That was until he hears a loud thud and clatter from outside. He slides on a sweater over his lavender tank-top, setting his sketchbook down as he stands up. He grabs a nearby pillow, slowly walking to the door to his room with a tight grip on the pillow. He slowly moves his hand to the doorknob, making sure not to make any extra noises that could draw any attention to his location.

He gradually opens the door, stepping out into the hallway. He soundlessly walks towards his living room with the pillow in hand, ready to strike. He creeps into his living room, and freezes on the spot. There on his couch was a large, muscular man. He had long, slicked back, black almost purple hair, glasses and a beautiful jaw. He had one leg crossed over the other, and wore all black. He wore a tight sleeveless black shirt and tight black pants, topped off with black combat boots and chunky silver rings that coated his fingers.

Vincent faintly gasps, covering his mouth at the sheer enchantment the man on his couch was. The man on Vincent's couch chuckles, his chuckle being smooth and luring. "Like what you see?~" The man purrs, looking over at Vincent with a captivating gaze. Vincent nervously chuckles, stepping out from the shadows with pink cheeks. "Who.. Are you?" Vincent delicately asks, looking the man up and down as he speaks.

"Someone who's been looking for you." The man states, standing up off of the couch and turning to Vincent. "You've got quite the nice house, I'll give you that." The man says with his deep and soothing voice. Vincent nervously smiles, looking up at the large powerful man in his living room. "Th-Thank you." Vincent stutters out, dropping his pillow as the man approaches him. The man smirks, standing before Vincent with power.

"You know.. You're quite cute, like a bunny. I wanna just eat you up.~" He hums, gently sliding his hand around Vincent's neck as he does so. Vincent lets out a small gasp, his eyes fluttering as he looks down at the mans hand with a growing need. "Really..?" Vincent gently asks, looking back up at the man with soft eyes. "Why yes, in fact.. I think I just might.~" He growls, licking his teeth in an irresistible manner. Vincent can feel his face heat up with blush as he stiffens under his shorts. He lets out a small chuckle, his lips curling into an eager smile as the man smirks further.

"Good boy.~" He purrs, tightening his hand around your neck as he pushes you against a wall, his other hand sliding around your waist. Vincent softly gasps, looking up at the man with surprised but needy eyes. The man chuckles softly and leans down to kiss your neck, wrapping his hand from your waist to your rear and roughly squeezing your ass. "W-Wait.. I'm a virgin.." Vincent breathlessly whispers, looking up at the man who doesn't seem to be phased. "Good.~" The man growls, sliding his hand into Vincent's shorts and gently moves his hand up and down his dainty ass. Vincent softly gasps, arching his back in surprise. "Relax for your Master, bunny.~" He grunts, kissing your neck and sliding his hand back up your shorts then to Vincent's hand. He grabs your hand, sliding it down his chest and to his throbbing erection.

"Don't be shy, bunny.~" He purrs, pressing your hand against his erection. Vincent softly gasps at the size of his cock, gently sliding his hand across the shaft to feel just how big it was. Vincent slowly moves his hand across the mans shaft, still in shock from just how big it was. The man slides his free hand to his belt, sliding it off with ease before sliding his pants down to give Vincent easier access to his throbbing shaft. "You're so big.." Vincent hums, looking up at the man with amazed eyes. The man laughs and tightens his grip on Vincent's throat, "And you're gonna take all of it. Understood?~" The man almost orders, but keeps his growls soft.

Vincent softly nods, and the man growls with amusement. "But first.. I want to watch my bunny worship my cock.~" He purrs, pushing Vincent onto his knees with barely any effort. Vincent softly gasps as he falls onto his knees, looking up at the man with surprised eyes. Despite his surprise, he leans forward, kissing along the mans clothed shaft. He continues kissing the shaft until the man gently grabs him by his hair and slowly pushes him over the tip of his clothed cock. Vincent softly gasps but doesn't move away, instead he takes the tip of the mans cock in his mouth, gagging as it hits the back of his throat. He slides off, his hands moving to the mans boxers almost immediately. He slides them off with haste, taking the mans whole shaft in his mouth and throat, fluidly bobbing his head and his hand along his shaft as if he'd practiced so many times before.

The man lets out a low growl, tightening his grip on Vincent's hair slightly. Vincent looks up at the man, continuing his fluid movements along the mans shaft. The man lets out another low growl followed by him forcing Vincent down further onto his shaft so that Vincent's nose hits his skin each time he moves. "Keep this up, bunny.~" The man purrs, arching his back slightly towards Vincent as his breath grows heavy. Vincent gently nods as he quickens his movements on the mans shaft. After a few more moments, Vincent gets held at the base of the mans shaft. He looks up at the man who has gritted teeth and an almost desperate look. He moves his hips closer to you and then you feel his shaft throb and fill your mouth and throat with hot liquid. After he lets Vincent go, there's a small trail of white liquid from the mans tip and Vincent's mouth. He lightly pants, sitting back on his legs as he looks up at the man. The man smirks, leaning down to Vincent and growling. "We're not done, bunny. Now comes the real fun.~"

He grabs Vincent by his throat, pulls him to his feet before pushing him against the table, dropping behind him and grabbing him by his delicate waist towards him. Vincent moves his hands in front of him, using the table to stay upright. "Tell me if this hurts, okay bunny?~" The man purrs before ripping Vincent's shorts off, ripping his boxers as well. Vincent gasps and yelps, looking behind him at the man. The man smirks in response, spreading Vincent's small cheeks apart. Vincent softly groans, laying his head against his hand. The man spits right onto Vincent's small hole causing Vincent to gasp softly then the man lines up his tip with Vincent's hole, gently rubbing it around the edges. He then slowly slides the tip inside, making Vincent groan softly.

"How's this feel, bunny?~" The man purrs, sliding his hand to Vincent's throat as he does. "Greattt.." Vinny sighs, leaning his head back and towards the man slightly. The man growls in response, roughly kissing Vincent as he slides further into his hole. Vincent gasps and groans into the kiss, pulling away for air before being pulled back into the kiss. The heated and passionate kiss continues as he slides further into Vincent's tight hole, stretching out his walls. The man growls as his breath gets heavier while he slides completely into Vincent. Vincent softly moans, arching his back again. The man smirks, slowly pulling out then sliding back into Vincent's hole with strong and smooth movements. He continues to slowly slide in and out of Vincent's hole as his breath gets heavier and quicker.

After around 30 seconds, he speeds up in his thrusting causing Vincent to gasp and groan. "Such a good pet..~" The man growls, leaning down and gently biting Vincent's neck. Vincent gasps and softly exhales once he feels the sensation soften. The man continues in his gentle thrusting, but his eyes portrayed a desperate show of dominance. As Vincent starts to slightly move his hips along with the mans as he nears his climax, the man speeds up in his thrusting. He growls and snarls as he thrusts into Vincent, also nearing his climax. Between the panting and growling from both sides, the man lets out a low growl before slamming deep into Vincent as his legs twitch and he pants. Vincent soon felt a hot liquid fill his insides and he moans, his seed dripping from his throbbing member and onto the ground. Soon the man pulls out, collapsing next to Vincent with heavy breathing. "Fuck, bunny.. You've got a nice hole..~" He purrs, pulling Vincent down on top of him and holding him by his ass and thigh. Vincent softly smiles, panting as he speaks, "Thank you.. Wanna.. Stay the night..?" Vincent asks and the man nods. Then for a few moments they lay there together, their bodies entwined as the smell of sex fills the room.