Part One and All: Midnight

They both sat at the edge of the bed, the soft duvet feeling like a cloud beneath them. The walls of the motel are scathed, scratched, and dark brown. Several cracks and hairline fractures mane the walls. From the roof, a single chandelier hangs. In the centre of the chandelier is a nigh burnt-out light bulb. He stared at her deep green eyes, the two specks of forest in her pale, heart-shaped face. Several freckles on her cheeks became visible as the fluctuating light bulb grew brighter. Two fingers of hers played with her brown hair that crashed down behind her neck to the dress she wore. It sparkled and danced in the light, the silver reflections drawing on his face. His face was slender and strong, and his blue eyes pierced her. They were like wells of frost that called for her attention like a wretched drug, but she loved it. His tanned skin contrasted with her pale, and as he lay a veiny hand on her thigh, a tremor racked her small figure. As they gazed at each other, she couldn't help but notice his eyes sporadically darting down to look at her breast. She knew he could see them well enough, he was taller and thus able to gaze down more. But she wanted to see his eyes, his demanding eyes, his powerful, handsome, and controlling eyes. She raised her small hand to his jaw, and cupped it underneath, her white, painted nails underneath and the thumb on his cheek. She forced his gaze up from her breast where it had once again lingered, and he froze. Froze like the ice in his eyes, every feeling in him had come to a standstill. Every fibre of his body felt cold, it waited in anticipation. They sat there, locked in each other's eyes. Then without question, they pulled themselves together. His muscled hand came from her thigh to around her back, and her arm passed around from his cheek to the nape of his neck. Arms wrapped upon bodies, blood pulsed within veins, cheeks flushed hot like fire, dress attire was torn off, and within seconds their two bodies became entwined. In that sad hole of a motel, on that comforting cloud of a duvet, they made sweet, steaming, passionate love. As he tore off his shirt, she pulled down her dress, the fabric ripped on the descent and she stood exposed in her undergarments. Her body already prepared itself for what it expected, and his had done the same. She dropped her knees down to the hardwood floor, and looked up at him. He smiled at her, her cheeks grew hotter and redder. A large bulge had accumulated in his pants, and in her heart and in her white panties she could no longer wait. As she dropped her gaze back down to his groin, he brushed her cheek, pushing aside a string of hair. In a matter of seconds, she had undone his belt and unclasped his pants allowing them to loosen. She pulled down the zipper and the dark dress pants slid down to his ankles. To her pure thrill, she saw his boxers. They were black, and in them, she knew was something large. It already pressed against its containment. The tip of the boxers was slightly wet, and she smiled at that. His hands were now in the back of her hair, running through the brown strings like ocean waves. She began to slide down the boxers. She pulled slowly, and a creeping fear began to work its way into her chest. She kept pulling the boxers down and to her dismay was still not done. It had been seven inches and her stomach churned as she reveal the last inch and a half of the veiny, throbbing thing. As she pulled the last bit of cloth down, the thing sprang upwards and tapped her nose. As it did, a burst of euphoria flooded her, and she giggled, the fear dissipating. It was replaced with anticipation and trepidation.
"How could I possibly take this!" she thought to herself, and her stomach churned at the thought. She looks up at him, gazing past his length and his abs, up to his tan face and black hair. Into his icy eyes, she saw a humour flicker. "Go ahead," he said to her, and then she began to feel a gentle press. From behind her head, she felt his hands inch her mouth towards it. Then they stopped, her warm, wet lips less than an inch away from the tip. She ran her tongue over her lips again, then closed her eyes preparing for a task she felt impossible. She tasted the tip with her tongue like a snake tasting the air for prey, and in response, it jumped a little. He let out a chuckle, and then a soft moan as the first inch slid into her hot, pleasing mouth. He felt it run through her lips and along her tongue as it inserted. Further, and further, and further. Saliva drenched it, and he felt a sensation run the length of his body. An unequalled feeling in his life prior. It felt even better as it continued to enter her mouth until he felt the tip run into something hard. He looked down and saw several inches remaining. He realized he had hit the back of her mouth. She looked up and they locked eyes. She began to pull her mouth off and then raised a small hand that didn't even cover half of his length. She began to stroke it, back and forth. Slowly and gently. Her hands felt like velvet and she said to him: "I, don't know if I can take it all in my mouth. I've never actually done anything further than that,"
"You haven't?" He asked, a small grin appearing on his face.
"No," she whispered, almost sounding disappointed in herself, and her gaze fell but her hand did not stop stroking.
"Do you want to try, you know, your throat?" He inquired and pulled her chin upwards.
"I've never dared. I'm, scared. I think it would hurt, and I'm not sure if I'd like it,"
"Well, if you're not comfortable with it then don't do it. I mean that. I care about how you feel," he said, then took a quick breath as she stroked a particularly sensitive area.
"I want to try," she said, then opened her mouth, and without letting him respond, reinserted his length. She felt the veins pulse on her tongue as she pushed her head further until once again it hit the back of her mouth. Now she changed her strategy and began to look down a little, granting his length access to the back of her throat. Her head went closer to the base and he looked up and groaned as he felt the tip work its way into her soaking esophagus. She had almost taken his entire size before a vile sensation filled her. She gagged, and her head began to come backwards and it fell out. He snapped his head down as he heard the sound and then looked at her. A small tear ran from her eye, it dragged a line of mascara.
"Baby-" he began to say.
"No, I'm, I'm sorry. I, I didn't do it. I couldn't," she cut him off, "I don't think I can,"
"Don't do it then. I don't care if you can or cannot. I want you to be happy, and enjoy this,"
Now she looked up at him, and with the back of his veiny hand, he brushed away the tear. With the tear, her disappointment in herself, and her dissatisfaction in her performance vanished. Her face grew caring and appreciative as she thought this through. This feeling warmed her to her core.
"Aha," she smirked now, and then for a third attempt, parted her lips and his length disappeared inside her mouth. He felt it go further, and this time he felt her lips reach the base of his shaved base.
"Good job," he whispered to her. And she pumped her head twice more, both times taking the entire thing. A small sound came from the back of her throat and as she pulled her head back she beamed with a toothy grin of self-satisfaction.
"I did it, I did it, you saw it. Aha, I did," she put her head back and sighed with relief.
"That you did," he said, and smiled with her, "you're a good girl," he added. Then without hesitation, she placed it on her tongue and began running it back and forth in her mouth. They both moaned in pleasure. And began to await his release, and the thought tugged at her mind. She craved the white fluid like a life force. Like it was a sustenance required for her survival. Occasionally squelching or coughing would come from the back of her throat, but for the most part, the sound of their pleasure was all that was audible. Then it happened. She had been on her knees for almost ten minutes when she felt his length stiffen in her mouth, harder than before. She saw his lean quads stiffen and she knew he was close. He grunted, and both his hands gently ran through her hair on the back of her head. He clasped her from there, a faint tugging feeling on her scalp and she whined slightly but did not stop. Her hand reached up and cupped his testicles as she continued bobbing her head. In his body, he felt his pulse beat still faster. His body tensed, flexing from the sensation and heat flooded his cheeks. He was so close, he felt himself begin to release. Deep in his body, it began to flow, and in a few seconds, he had pulled her head in closer than ever. He now moved his own body pressing it into the back of her throat and pulling it out using her hair as a handle. She moaned loudly, choking on his length, and his head hung backwards as he released the entirety of his load into the deepest regions of her mouth. Bliss filled his body and warmth ran all over him like radio static. His mind lurched and his legs felt weak from the experience and he let out a moan from his chest. As it faded to oblivion, he heard coughing, and he looked down to see her still on her knees looking up at him. Her pale thighs were pressed together and her smooth breasts were squeezed tight from the undergarment. Her eyes were wet and her mascara was now dripping to the sides. From the side of her mouth dribbled a milky white substance. It slowly oozed down her chin and he wiped it with his thumb. She opened her mouth, sticking out her long red tongue and he saw in the furthest recess of her mouth was the thick, creamy liquid. He wiped his thumb on her tongue and then pulled it out. She waited like that, unaware as to what to say or do. Her knees had become sore but she still sat like that. Almost like a statue. To him, she would have been a statue of a goddess, or angel, or some other supernatural as he believed no young woman could ever rival her appearance. She was the finest of all in his heart.
"Swallow," he said, and a smile tugged at the ends of his mouth. She did as he commanded and then he bent down. "Good girl," he said again and kissed her forehead. All of his body had now begun to relax, including his size. He offered her his muscled hand, and she took it. Rising off her knees, he looked her up and down. Her innocent, white undergarment aroused him still.
"How are you feeling princess?" He asked in a gentle voice.
"I, I feel great," she responded. And she meant it. Despite the smudged makeup, and pained, sore throat, and the tears in her eyes she felt incredible. His taste still lingered in her mouth and on her tongue, and she didn't mind it. It didn't taste bad but neither did it taste good, it simply was. All her thoughts faded as he opened his mouth and kissed her. A long, passionate kiss that left both of them gasping for air.
"Now I feel even better," she said with a smile.
"Let me make you feel better still," he said and began to run kisses down her body till he reached her breast. He ran his tongue across her covered left breast and then she felt his hands on her back. They fidgeted with something behind her and she heard him curse.
"Stupid thing," he laughed, and she realized he was attempting to remove her snow-coloured bra. She laughed at his attempt and then moved her arms behind her and unclasped the device. He rolled his eyes before looking down. His jaw hung open. Her pale skin extended down from her gorgeous face where it laced her body, silky smooth like cream. She did not have such impressive size, it was simply their shape. They were round, beautiful things. Both of her pink nipples pointed just to the outside, the line between the two breasts now a small concave as they released from the tension of her bra. His tongue hung in his mouth, wet, and thrilled. He brushed one with his hand as the other cupped the back of her head. As he slid his face down, his hand on her back dropped down till it rested on her hip. He was at eye level with her breasts now and he did not waste his precious time. He started with a long, gentle lick from top to bottom before he kissed her rosy nipples. He felt her body tighten as he did and he knew joy. He began to gently suck on her nipples, alternating every few seconds. Her body grew warmer still in his embrace, and in her white panties, a fluid began to accumulate. He did not see it yet, but it had already begun to drip down the inside of her thigh. He continued like this for a few minutes, causing a number of moans or gasps to come from her red lips. As he did this, her legs began to feel like water. They could not sustain her weight and all she wanted to do was make true love with him. Her body called for it. He raised himself up from her sweet, small breasts until they were eye to eye, and he kissed her lips, then pushed her back. She attempted to place a leg behind her and catch herself, but it hit the foot of the bed and she fell onto the sheets. The bed and her vocals squeaked in unison as she landed. She now lay exposed to him, her short legs dangling off the ends of the bed. All she wore was her sweet, white panties that had a dark wet spot in the middle. "Such an innocent colour," he thought, before stepping towards the bed. His tan, muscular body loomed over her, casting her soft white skin in shadow from the single light that filled the room. He locked eyes with her before they trailed down to her lowest area. His eyes looked at her hips and her petite, but elegant features and he once again felt such compassion for her perfection. He positioned himself over her, his length had now become solid again. His mouth salivated at the thought of what would soon happen.
"Roll over," he demanded. She did so, and her bottom was revealed as well.
"Prop yourself up," he said and she did so onto her knees. Her bottom was now heart-shaped like her face, and the size of that was quite impressive. All that separated her holes from him was a thin piece of undergarment. He began to pull her small, white panties off her small, pale figure, pulling them down till they were in between her thick thighs. As he exposed her, his whole body sang. As he exposed her, her body danced with cold spikes. She felt the air run over her holes, and they both tingled. A wet liquid had already lubricated her, and the fluid had run down the inner wall of her legs. Both her holes were now visible to him. She was in such a forfeit position and she loved it. She loved the feeling of completely submitting to him and she was ready for what he would do. Then it happened, and his hot, wet tongue danced along her rear cheek. It flicked at her area and she began to desire him to lick it. She began to beg him, but he did not listen.
"Please, please just do it. I need it. I was not so ruthless in my teasing to you," she whined, but he did not listen. He continued to kiss and lick around both her small holes. A couple of times his tongue nearly touched it, but he was never so careless to let her have what she wanted. He finished with a long lick along her back end but still not touching the holes.
"Why?" She squealed, a note of anger touched her voice and she continued, "Why must you deny me-" and with that, he ran a long, slow, strong lick from the bottom of her legs to the top hole in between her bottom cheeks. Her back arched as she finally indulged in this experience and from there he did not hold back. Her body was racked with inexpressible feelings. His tongue danced back and forth between holes and lips, his strong hands squeezing her cheeks and pulling them to the sides. She moaned loudly and consistently as he continued to play with her holes, inserting his tongue into one or the other without hesitation. He kissed her split with passion, and the experience caused her body to quake and twitch. Her legs squeezed together and opened sporadically like the flickering of the light fixture above them. A knot formed in her stomach. Her knees twitched as he continued until her hole was flowing with his saliva and her juices. She felt on the brink, and she ran her hands through her hair, ready for him to go again. He inserted his tongue in her more susceptible hole and with an array of movements caused her to arch her back further, her neck began to crane upwards. His tongue inserted, and flicked the area and in a final hard stroke of his tongue upon her sensitive circle accompanied by an insert of his two fingers into the hole she cried out. Her body shook violently and she let out a shrill moan. Her hips shook and twitched, and magic filled her. Her blood grew hot enough to burn through her, and her muscles bounced of their own accord. Wetness poured out as it happened. Euphoria raged within her region and expanded outwards until she collapsed forwards, weak, and gentle. Her face landed on the motel pillow, and she lay there moaning softly. He knew he had done well to her, and he began to push himself off her collapsed figure. His body had grown harder during the experience, and his shaft was now ready for the experience again. He looked down at the small girl in front of him. Her large cheeks had accumulated a reddish hue from the rough use he imposed on them. Her wavy hair was now frayed from both their hands' use of it and her body seemed so perfect to him once again. Even in this state of their love, despite the fact she was so weak and appeared defeated, his heart purred.
"Fuck me," she sighed in bliss.
"Pardon?" He asked.
"Oh, I, no, I didn't actually mean it. I think that might be..." she trailed off, and then rolled over to face him. He stood over her, his length casting a shadow over her thin, smooth belly.
"Well... Maybe I could do it," she eyed it wearily. "Sweet, sweet love," she said and in her heart she felt it. She loved him just as he loved her. They had never actually done this, and she feared the action with him. His size was much more than she had ever attempted to receive, and she was a small girl in the first place. But she craved it. She was not nearly done. She needed him, she needed him inside her.
"I want it," she stated.
"Oh," he seemed surprised but there was a knowing look in his eyes.
"I need it," she said, and she looked him in his blue-grey eyes.
"Need what?" He asked jokingly.
"I need you, I need your cock, I really do. And I need it now," she rolled back over, and bent herself onto her knees, allowing her face and breast to lay on the pillows. Her back arched, presenting her velvet ass to his size. His cock throbbed in unison with her hole. He positioned his knees on the bed, and his length in between her legs. It pressed on the underside of her belly. In her mind, it was like a red-hot iron burning into her. She knew fear at this moment. She was moments away from being penetrated by him. It was more than anything she had tried to do herself, and she had never actually made it so far in a relationship with any other man to be in this situation. She felt him slide it back from under her stomach till its wide tip pressed into her hole.
"Such a beautiful pussy," he said under his breath and with her face pushed into the pillow she smiled, but the fear still gnawed inside her.
"Do it," she said into the pillow, and bit the cushion. She attempted to loosen herself and her body, but the fear made both her small holes tense.
"Give me your arms," he requested. She did so, and he held around her wrists with his own hands. He used them as a handle as he slowly pushed his hips forward. A loud, pained groan emanated from the pillow. She cried out in no specific word and bit her pillow harder as her lips spread apart to accommodate his size. "Such size!" She thought and the fear grew as well as the pain. Despite the lubricant in her body, it was not enough to make the entrance bearable. As his thick, pulsing cock enter her small, pulsing hole she cried. She cried into the pillow and whined and groaned but did not ask him to stop. She knew that under no circumstances would she let this opportunity pass. She needed it, even if it hurt. Especially if it hurt. Inch by inch, his size pressed into her. They groaned together, him in pleasure, her in pain. She stretched her small entrance wide, but it was still small, making his insertion only possible from her abundance of fluids. He continued, rarely pausing except when she let out an exceptionally loud scream. Her hands grasped tightly at the duvet underneath them, and liquid from her hole dripped down onto it, marking the fabric with wet spots. Her pale body pressed further into the blankets as she tried to escape the length but she could not press herself any further into the bedding. Another set of inches slid in. They went slowly, they went agonizingly slowly and induced such pain to her small split that was now stretched tightly around his cock. She profusely dripped liquid from her hole and it was starting to come in more abundance. He pushed further, and further until not one inch from his base, it halted. The tip ran into a soft wall inside her hole. He looked down at her and saw her face scrunched up in discomfort. Her eyes were shut tight and her makeup was now smudged on the sheets and pillows and across her face. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. From the corner of her eyes ran tears and her forehead around her hairline had begun to perspire. Spit dripped from her lips and she looked up at him with pained, but loving eyes. He looked back at her and said, "Are you sure you want this?" His voice cautious and careful as if he was talking to a child.
"I know I do," she whispered and whimpered. He felt her hole relax the slightest, and he felt the wall open slightly. Past that wall was her cervix, and he wanted to push into that wall and stretch it. Her insides were already so hot and wet, but an inch of his cock remained cold as it had not fit inside her.
"Can you go farther?" She asked.
"I don't know, I hit a wall," he responded.
"You can push in, it's just-" she winced and gasped and he felt her tighten around him for a second before she released, "it's just going to hurt," she bit her rose-coloured lip, "a lot,"
"Do you want it?"
"I do," she stated, then returned to biting the pillow. With that confirmation, he pushed his cock into the wall. He felt a small hole in the centre give way, slowly it opened for the tip, and as the tip pushed at the hole and the last inch slid into her, her torso reeled up and she looked to the sky and screamed. The scream faded into a moan, and his dick twitched inside her. He began to slide out and then pulled on her wrists and slowly pushed into her again. He was gentle with her like she was made of glass, he took precautions for her pleasure. He steadily slid forward and back, creeping in and out of the tight but deep hole. His cock had become drenched in her juices, its veins pulsed as it entered and exited the small thing. She felt so good inside like her body was designed to cradle his length in such perfection. His dick now moved faster in her, and the feeling began to change. The brutal pain, the unbearable pain she had experienced had faded slightly. It had only faded the slightest, but she now relaxed, almost completely in his control. She had shattered the barrier in her mind that told her that she couldn't fulfill the task. She knew that she could take his whole, monstrous size. With that knowledge, she gained confidence in the act of taking his length. He continued slowly, with as much care as he could muster, but inside him, a fire raged. The fire told him to go faster, harder, and rougher. He fought with these thoughts, an internal battle of physical and mental will. His body craved the experience but he knew he could not hurt her unnecessarily. He loved her and wouldn't dare inflict that upon her. Her smooth body continued bumping forwards every time he pushed completely into her, a light tapping sound would come from when his quads hit her thighs and ass. With every tap, she would whine, but the sound faded from a forte to a quiet "hmph". Now he pulled at her wrists harder, pulling her body back into his. She felt his speed increase slowly. The monotonous tapping became slightly more frequent. It wasn't louder, or harder, just slightly faster. He continued to slide in and out of her, and every second he wasn't entirely in her, she longed for every inch that was out. His cock had begun to slide more easily inside of her, but without assisted lubricant, it was difficult to build speed or power. He gazed down at her pale ass, the heart shape called him and presented a small unblemished hold that he had not touched any more than with his tongue. He placed his hand upon her rear and let his thumb rest on that hole. As he continued thrusting into her at the painfully slow regularity, he began to squeeze his hand. His fingers squeezed the cheek where they grasped a handful of cushion, but his thumb inserted the slightest bit into the other hole. Only the first knuckle entered but her whole body stiffened. She hummed with pleasure and looked back at him with a knowing smile. He exited his thumb from the hole and presented it to her. She sucked it for a second, then let it go. He used this lubricant to continue penetrating the second hole as he pushed into her soaking pussy. He enjoyed the feeling of her ass in his hand, and his thumb softly plugging her, but the feeling coming from his cock was unmatched. Inside her, he felt all her affection and all their combined love. He felt calmness and compassion, a feeling that had been unmatched his whole life. He continued like this, not increasing his speed or strength for a while. He did so until poked her head to the side and said, "I'm ready. Do it harder please," with a slightly nervous look. He began to increase his speed. Not questioning her or her decision. He needed to move faster. Inside her the canal stretched aggressively. She believed it a miracle she had not already soaked the sheets in blood. His cock ripped inside of her, it felt like he was pressing it inside of her stomach. The speed increased slowly which she began to enjoy. The pain was now enough that she could think clearly. It was a pain she liked though. Not enough to incapacitate her, but enough to heighten the experience. She still would have appreciated a little less of the discomfort but in the back of her mind, she liked it. His dick had begun to arouse her sensitive spot inside of her, and his size allowed it to be rubbed thoroughly. The inside wall of her legs was soaked now, and underneath her hole was a large circle of wetness. The inside of her thighs was cold as the warm liquid had dried on her making her sticky. His speed increased still, and she appreciated him. She did not just appreciate the love and care that he extended to her, she cared that he was a man of control. He could control the difference between the speed of his thrusts, and the strength of them. Now he moved fast, one hand pulling her left arm, the other squeezing her ass and barely touching the inside of her asshole. Her milky-tanned back rose up as he pushed faster, and she began to arch her body, presenting herself to him as much as she could. It was not even a direct action, her body just did so of its own accord. Now the speed increased again, and she loved the feeling even more as he slid over that one spot faster than ever. The pain filled her hole, but she tickled all over and felt an orgasm coming. Now his speed did not stay the same, it constantly accelerated and the tapping sound of her soft ass clapping upon his lean legs hastened. She moaned into the pillow and felt him remove his hand from her ass. Then he felt his thumb return wetter and warmer to the hole and she guessed he had sucked it himself. She tensed slightly as his thumb reentered and thus so around his cock making her jolt from the pain. She let out a sound of anguish but when he hesitated she told him to continue. The speed grew even more until it settled at a fast clapping, her heart-shaped ass being clasped by his muscled hand, his length thrusting into her. Now the love they made was sweeter yet. It was pure, unhindered passion between the two of them. He moaned to her and her to him. With a whine she called to him, "Harder!" And she felt him do so. Her face was buried in the pillow but she kept calling it to him. "Harder! Yes, yes, oh yes, harder please!" And he did not refrain. The pain began to double, then triple, but it was nowhere close to the feeling of the orgasm that was about to engulf her. She moaned louder and louder until she was screaming with delight. The sensations that filled her body were that of explosive perfection. Then she moaned out, "I'm cumming," and she did so. The feeling ran through her veins, her blood steamed and boiled like it was upon a kettle. Then it expanded from her area and filled her entire body. She began twitching and her muscles began to spasm. Her ass bounced and from her hole came a squirt. He was forced to remove his cock for a second as the squirt began to spray outwards. The soft duvet became drenched, the sheets became soaked and the smell of the fluid filled the air, but he did not stop. As the orgasm caused her to shudder and moan, he reinserted his cock. His dick and legs were now wet from her squirt but he did not mind. He enjoyed the fact he had made her feel such. He continued his thrusting, slightly gentler than before and slightly slower, but as the orgasm faded she did not stop moaning. His massive size continued pushing into her. "Oh, oh it feels so good!" she whined.
"Fuck baby, your pussy is so tight, you're doing so well babe," and he continued to thrust into her. He could not take his eyes off her beautiful form, her milky-coloured skin drew his attention like a magnet. He loved her skin, it set her apart in his eyes and made her even more distinguished. Her wide ass bounced with impact as he pushed into it. Every thrust caused it to ripple slightly. He dropped her left arm, and now placed both hands on her hips. His pace increased and he began gently tapping his fingers on her ass. He moved faster into her soaking pussy, and in return, her moans increased in volume. Now only a few minutes from her last orgasm he began to increase the strength of his hand. Slowly a small red spot appeared on her ass cheek. His spanks increased in power until every painful clap of his hand exceeded the pain from the clapping of his thrusts. Every spank made her moan loudly, and her face became visible for a moment. He saw her enjoyment of the treatment, and he felt good knowing she felt good.
"Such a good little slut," he told her. She responded with a long moan as he spanked her. A blemish now spread across the cheek and it grew pink like her nipples, and then darker like her lips.
"Aren't you baby?" He asked her, "Who's a good little slut?" He asked again. He heard an incoherent moan from the pillow.
"What's that?" He asked. And once again. He heard the jumbled sound. He did not stop thrusting into her, in fact now he had both hands on her ass cheeks. His cock tore through her pussy and his hands spanked her vigorously.
"Who's my gorgeous whore?" He asked, and now the voice made sense. It was loud enough for him to make out, "I am," she said into the pillow. But he wasn't satisfied.
"Say it louder," he demanded.
"I am," came the voice again, smooth like silk.
"Louder,"
"I-" and then she moaned loudly as he spanked her with both hands. "I am! I'm your good little slut," she moaned to him and he felt her body begin to tighten around him. He was pleased with her and so he stopped with his query. He utilized her wide hourglass hips to pile drive her without mercy. His power increased, and in only a matter of seconds of thrusting into her pussy she had begun to orgasm again. Squirt sprayed from her hole onto the liquid from before that had become cold. Twice more in quick succession she squirted such. Those released less fluid but each time they made her hips shake and bounce and flick backwards as they sprayed the liquid. He had yet to cum like her, but he knew the feeling deep inside himself. As her screams and moans faded and her body stopped shaking he began to slow down slightly. He removed his length from her and pushed her to the side. Her presented asshole and pussy toppled to the side where she lay like that. He flipped her over, her body now loose and controllable. He rolled her over so that her small breasts and her beautiful green eyes faced upwards. Her eyes seemed to stare upwards into infinite as she gently moaned and exhaled softly.
"Ready for round three?" He asked her. She did not respond immediately. Then she shook her head and looked at him. Her face was covered in smeared makeup and her cheeks with bright red.
"Three?" She asked bewildered. I didn't think I'd make it to one,"
"Well, do you want to?" He asked again. She thought about the question, and as she did so, he licked his thumb and used it to wipe the makeup off her cheeks and nose and chin. He wiped them away so that her freckles became fully visible again and her cheeks were no longer painted with black and red. When he finished he looked down expectantly. His size had not diminished in the wait as his time was spent examining the girl he found most beautiful. Not just her breasts, and curves, and exposed lower lips, but her majestic face and entrancing eyes. She looked at his cock from where he was bent over her and the cravings revitalized.
"Let's do it," she said with a wide smile and he responded in kind. She had developed fear about this position though. She knew taking his size would be much easier if she was bent over, but now he positioned himself over her in missionary. Taking eight and a half inches in that position seemed impossible, and she felt the girth would split her in two, but she held her tongue and let him proceed. She steeled her nerves and relaxed her body as he began to run his cock along her lower lips. He stroked the hole with the tip of his cock and then slowly pushed it inside her. The pain almost matched what it had been at the very start. Her mind clouded over with the feeling and she did not even have the will to scream. She simply lay there as his thumb rubbed over her clitoris and his massive cock pushed into her hole, the thickness of it stimulating the sensitive spot inside her. The lips parted to accept the thing and the head pushed further into her. Once the head of the cock entered she felt it more possible. He did not slow down or speed up, he simply inserted himself into her and she moaned loudly as she had many times that night. He began rocking back and forth inside of her, and her body moistened itself to assist in the process. His dick also provided precum that made the thrusting smoother. Eventually, the speed began to build and he used his left hand to squeeze her small breasts or to rub her clit, both making her whine in pleasure. His right hand was propping himself up so that he could look down at her. They were almost eye to eye. They gazed at each other, they moaned to each other, and they kissed each other's mouths with heat. The motel bed squeaked under them as his cock pounded into her petite frame. The speed and power continued to grow and they continued to moan louder, his hard length rubbing into her inner spot. Their lips entwined with the others and warm fluids from their mouths covered each other's lips and cheeks. She looked at his frosty, passionate eyes, and he gazed into her reflective, forest-coloured eyes. Their love was true, their love was unhindered. It was honest love that they made that together and they felt it in their souls. His cock began to tremble harder inside of her pussy, and she felt a similar sensation grow from her depths. It spread outwards like a virus from their points of contact. With it came their inevitable feelings of orgasm. The climax began to work its way towards them, it raged inside them both.
"Oh," he moaned loudly and continued thrusting into her pussy, his left hand fondled her small tits and pinched the pink nipples.
"I'm, I'm going cum," she said, "I feel it coming," and she moaned louder as his length tore her open and his girth stretched her pussy to its limit.
"I am too," he said back, and kissed her lips, their tongues battling in each other's mouths. The clapping increased from each other's bodies and their moans grew louder. The climax grew closer to both of them and their bodies became hotter. As he punished her tight pussy, white liquid began to drip down that came from her pussy. Her creaming began to cover his dick and he moved faster still. He was thrusting his weight into her small body and they both cried out together in pleasure. Her breasts bounced slightly as her body shook violently from the pounding. Then in both their bodies, they felt it happen. They began to release.
"Oh, I'm going to-" he began to say as he thrust one last time into her small, pink pussy.
"Cum!" She screamed, fishing his sentence and the two lovers orgasmed simultaneously. His fluid released into her hole and it frothed outwards along with her squirt which sprayed onto his cock and legs. His head was buried in the crook of her neck and as their bodies vibrated and shook, they felt as if they melded together. Her warm breasts pressed into his chest, his thick cock slowly slid out of her and an abundance of cum overflowed from inside of her. She moaned loudly and he kissed her shoulder, their bodies still occasionally twitching or tensing with spasms.
"I love you," she said.
"Baby, if I didn't know before, I know now," he jested to her. As the last bit of squirt dripped from her hole and the last remains of his erection simmered down they lay there in wet, warm, wonderful blankets as the love they made soaked into the bedding. A long kiss took place between the two. They touched their foreheads together.
"I love you,"