#4; Loved like chocolate

-= POV; Y/N =-

We all froze when we heard the knock on the door. Who could it be? Slenderman? Zalgo? Sally? Clockwork? Jane? Only if we knew...

We all looked at each other, trying to compromise who was going to open the door without saying any words.

"Guys open up, it's us." We heard an annoyed Jane from behind the door.

"Oh come on, Jane! Don't be so rude!" Clockwork chimed in, she sounded rather frustrated than annoyed.

I giggled, but Jack immediately placed his hand over my mouth to mute my laughter. He nodded at Toby who nodded back, got up and walked towards the door, opening it and letting the two girls in.

Jane and Clocky walked inside the room, moving straight towards me. "I knew it." Clockwork grinned widely.

Jane handed her ten bucks, rolling her ocean blue eyes.

I frowned at them, but Clockwork quickly explained: "We had a bet about you and Jack, I thought that you two would eventually end up together but Jane thought otherwise. Now guess who won~" She giggled, bumping against Jane's hips with her own in a playful teasing way.

Jane crossed her arms, looking away.

I laughed, my mouth still covered behind Jack's hand, muffling the sound escaping my lips.

Jane was eying Jack with some negative expression I couldn't place. "You can let her go now." She told him, and he reluctantly did so.

I got up from the bed, walking over to the two girls and hugging them. "Long time no see! How have you two been?" I asked them, letting go and looking at them.

"Well, I've been doing well, but the situation between Jeff and Jane seems to be getting worse-" Clockwork couldn't even properly finish her sentence before Jane pulled out her clean kitchen knife and pointed it at Jeff, who did the same but with a bloodied knife.

"Seems... Fun..." I answered sarcastically.

Luckily Liu calmed them both down in time. Toby just watched how the whole altercation went on.

"Does Slenderman know I'm here?" I asked them, who immediately shook their heads.

"Luckily not! If he did, you'd be long dead!" Clockwork exclaimed, a laugh following.

Jane put her hand on my shoulder, pulling me close to her as she whispered something in my ear: "Come to the rooftop tonight, I have to talk privately with you."

I looked at her, a sly grin forming on my face before I nodded.

-= TIME SKIP TO THAT EVENING BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE =-

I'm laying in Jack's bed, while he's sleeping on the floor. We just had a whole argument about who was going to take the bed.

And of course I lost.

I sighed, my arms crossed over the blanket I was laying under as I stared at the ceiling.

It's dark.

It's cold..

It's quiet...

I looked to the side, watching Jack laying fast asleep on the hard floor, his breathing slow and calming. He looked at peace.

I sighed, sitting up in the bed. Jane had asked me to come to the rooftop a few hours ago, but I didn't want to wake Jack.

I decided to come out of bed anyway.

I carefully stepped over Jack, walking quietly towards the door, opening and closing it behind me.

The hallway was dark, no lights or candles were lit. I slowly crept towards the window placed at the end of the hallway, right past Laughing Jack's- and BEN_Drowned's rooms. I opened it and climbed out, the cold breeze sending shivers down my spine since I was only wearing a shirt and some shorts of Jack. I climbed onto the top of the roof, looking around to find Jane.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." I heard a fermiliar female voice behind me. I turned around, seeing Jane sitting on top of the chimney.

I chuckled, "Of course I came! You told me it was important, so I was curious." I answered her, moving closer towards the chimney.

She jumped off, landing gracefully on her feet. "(Y/N), tell me, what was it like working for Zalgo?" She asked me, her finger tracing over the edges of her knife.

Her voice sounded... Fabricated. Like it wasn't hers, something was off.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "It wasn't the best, it was at least two years, maybe three, of abuse, neglect, imprisonment..." I answered her, taking a step back.

She giggled, stepping closer towards me, her icy blue eyes fixated on me behind her mask. "Would you like to go... Back?" She asked me.

"No- wait, what do you mean? Jane, what are you talking about?" I asked her. She was scaring me.

"Oh please, (Y/N), you're sweet as lollipops, fragile like cotton candy, loved like chocolate... I wish you no harm!" She said with a giggle, she sounded insane.

I took some more steps back, but almost fell off the edge of the roof so I had to stay there.

I was cornered.

As she stepped closer I noticed how her appearance and body seemed to change, just like her voice.

Until I realized...

Laughing Jack had mimicked Jane's voice and appearance to get me here.

"LJ?!" I exclaimed with fear

"Surprise~" The voice of the insane clown echoed through the night, sending shivers down my spine.

I looked back down.

Falling to my death or getting ripped apart?

"Fuck you!" I screamed at LJ before jumping off the roof, the cold air whirring around my ears, whispering their secrets at me as the ground rapidly approached.

"You bitch!" I heard LJ shout from above, and then everything went black.