Chapter ONE

Ok so this is set AFTER Titan Luz and she's attending Hexside while fixing the boiling iles so are all the other minors and Hunter so yassified.

Also, the fanfic is better when read along to show tunes! Enjoy theater nerds >:) 

ALARM CLOCK SOUNDS! ALARM CLOCK SOUNDS! 

Luz has awakened from her slumber. "It's gonna be a good day! " Luz whispered as she walks to her bag with clothes in it. She was staying with Eda for the weekend as a little sleepover! She chose chunky jeans with paint on them with a short-sleeved purple shirt with stars on it. She brushed her curly dark hair, then pulled it into a black hair tie, creating a ponytail. Brushing her teeth and putting on ✨DEODERENT✨ and heads out to Hexside, going to her seminar, barely making it in time to say the boiling iles pledge. 

" I pledge allegiance to the bones, on which we are standing. And to the republic in which it stands. One nation, living on a corpse, with liberty and justice for all. " Luz chanted proudly

* Jingle bells instrumental plays loudly *   

" Ugh," Luz thought "It's not even Christmas anymore! "  

Her school played "  jingle bells " as the bell for the Christmas season, but now they are too lazy to switch it back. Despite it being September, next school year. It didn't bother her, just out of season! 

The intercom comes on, " Hello kids! Today's lunch is chicken nuggets! "

" Yippie! " Luz peeped 

" Our school play is coming up! This year's school play is.... drum roll, please... " The intercom spoke " The huge serien! Oh yeah, whoever keeps hiding pride flags everywhere around the school.  Stop. Our janitors are not pleased with your paper all around. Anyways have a good day! "

" Yippie the boiling iles version of the little mermaid! " Luz thought to herself happily "  I don't know if  the songs are the same though, I'll ask Amity in 5th hour! " 

The bell rang once again, its time to go to 2nd hour.

**** Time skip for funnies <3<3<3<3<3****

" Finally 5th hour! " Luz thought in relief

Amity grabbed a piece of paper, "Hi, Luz!"  Amity wrote.  She was wearing a pretty green dress, like cottage core vibes. It had white petunias decorated on the fabric, along with a white headband and her normal heels " How are you feeling today? " " Hello :D and better, Mrs. Waybright is really helping me. How are you feeling? " Luz responded " Good! I'm just happy to see you! " Amity scribbled with hearts " Right back at you :) " Luz noted " By the way are you going to audition for the lit- I mean the huge siren? 

"Probably not, you know how I get in front of a crowd, singing, even in the ensemble! " Amity listed " What if I forgot something and I sang flat or something!?  Are you planning to? 

" Yeah, I am! I've done plays for a LONG time, my dad loved watching me do them. " Luz noted with a smile 

If I do, I need to be prepared. I can't fail.  " Amity scribbled in anxiousness 

" Amity everyone is allowed to make mistakes, even you. I know you would do great, even if you did mess up! If you don't want to that's fine, if you do that's fine. I won't be mad either way. " Luz placed on the paper " You make everything better Luz, thanks. " Amity wrote 

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! The bell rang. Amity folded the paper in her pocket, for safekeeping.

LUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE " Luz screeched down the hallways happily 

" I love her. " Amity thought 

WAIT UP LUZ! Amity giggled skipping to lunch with Luz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" SOOOoOOooOooOOO you gonna do the play? " Willow asked Hunter 

Willow had a teal bandana on, which complemented her dark green hair that flowed out of it. She had on a tan sweater featuring diluted teal sharks and paired them with combat boots and shorts. 

 Hunter was sporting a custom-made outfit. They wore long a skirt made of various fabrics, with multiple colors of thread stitches throughout. Underneath the skirt, Hunter had on black pants and their favorite sweater from the human realm. The sweater was adorned with a stitched flapjack.

Gus had on a basic blue shirt that had " Are you ok? "  written on it manually, covered by a zippered blue jacket with black pants. 

" Well... Are you? Hunter responded " Yeah I plan to! Willow Cheered " Oh there's Luz and Amity!  

" Hey, guys! " Luz shouted speed walking towards them, dragging Amity along. 

" Luz, guess who is doing the playyYyyyyYYYy " Willow said nudging Hunter " I didn't say anything! Hunter protested 

" Hunter I have heard you BELTING " she-wolf " at 6 in the morning, you have an amazing voice. Luz teased " YOU JOINED ME! " Hunter responded " So did Vee " Luz laughed along with everyone else at the table.

" You know what, I'll do it too! " Gus announced 

" That's pretty neat. " Willow said 

"When auditions? " Amity asked " Awwee sweet potato! " Luz smiled "It's for Emria! Amity spoke " Ok! Lemme check though.... Friday!  Luz said " Willow who are you going for? " 

" Flounder. Definitely, Flounder. " Willow beamed " He's so silly :D! "

" NOoOOOo I WAS GOING FOR FLOUNDER!!  " Luz laughed " TOOO BAD, HES MINE! " Willow giggled 

" I wanna be Ursula, she's always been my favorite!- Though I'd probably have to sing an octave lower... " Gus  commented 

" If I WERE to do it, I don't know if I AM, but if I were I want to be one of the ensembles. " Amity declared 

" Oh come on Amity! We're being unrealistic! Who would you really want to be if you got to choose? " Luz joked " Any? " Amity wondered out loud " Probably... Sabastion? Or Ariel? I'm not sure. " 

~Jingle bells Jingle bells, Batman laded an egg~ 

" Wanna come to the owl house to practice? " Luz yelled

" Sure "

" Ok "

" Yasss " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" OH HAPPY DAGGER, GIVE ME DEATH! " Luz shouted in despair pausing for a second to laugh along with everyone else. 

" PLAY THE SOUNDTRACK AMITY! " Willow insisted " Shuffle? " Amity question " Yes, please! " Willow answered 

( Please turn on " She's in Love" from the little mermaid broadway soundtrack. )

She's in love come on, everyone is happy to just be there. For the rest of the night, they just sing sounds from the musical, practicing harmonies n stuff, Hunter belting " kiss the girl ", Until Eda can't take it anymore but ends up joining. The owl house was loud. Very loud

This is based on a school play my school did last year, the play is online I MIGHT add a link in the next chapter if anyone reads this lol. Though... You will have to guess who I was ;)