Chapter TWO

" Jiggle bells Jiggles bells!

" Oh gosh, that's the 8th bell! " Luz scrambled in her mind " It's time for auditions!

Luz brushed against her fuzzy sage green girl long-sleeve sweater with orcas on it, paired with some light blue mom jeans that fall upon her ankles, meeting her white vans with names written all over them and some doodles. She fixed her dark curl brown overgrown pixie cut, making sure it looked just right! 

She walked from her last class, potion magic, to the school auditorium, it was really big, with red seats that fold over some taken by others auditioning, baloney with more seats, and the dreaded stage, the red curtains making it look scarier, expectantly with the theater teacher and music teacher Mrs. Slitherbeast sitting in the middle.

 Luz gulped and started to stim by going up and down on her tippy toes and flapping her hands. 

" Deep breathes Luz " Luz thought to herself, trying to calm her nerves...

She felt like there was a swamp in her chest, all the moss making her heart feel heavy, almost nauseous, the anxiety is boiling in her ready to explode any second, but then it slowly melted away because she saw Amity!

Amity was caped in a black long-sleeved tight shirt with little ruffles on the end of the sleeves, complementing her white corset with the lace in the front, buried beneath her chocolate brown pants that end at her ankles, her black combat books with paint spatter for a splash of color. Her purple hair was styled down, two braids fall on her shoulders and clipped back with a black hair clip that matches her nails. 

" Oh, my titian, Amity you made it! " Luz shouted happily running thur rows of seats to hug Amity.

" Hey, Luz! I decided to give this a shot! " Amity announced, hugging the Noceda back.

" I'm so proud of you! " Willow shouted surprising Amity with Hunter and Gus behind her.

" AH! Oh, Willow, Hunter, Gus you scared me! " Amity shrieked

Willow was wearing a white puff-sleeved shirt with a little heart window in the middle, covered by a forest green cardigan covered with red mushrooms, paired with a long brown ruffled skirt, that flows down to her feet, hidden by; light brown mary janes with small red starts on the toe of the shoe. Her dark green hair with a pastel green streak styled in space buns and two strains of green hair in front of her pointy ears. 

Hunter was styled in a white Hatsune Miku T-shirt with black shorts and teal tennis shoes, his blond hair was down like normal. 

Gus was wearing a midnight blue hoodie that said " wassup " in white font, dark blue jeans, platform vans, with baby blue socks with stingrays on them. His hair was in its normal style but had grown out slightly. 

 " Are you guys nervous? " Willow asked her voice a little shaky 

" Of course I am, I feel like I'm going to explode! " Gus said, clutching his stomach dramatically and then giggling.

" Alright we're gonna do roll call, is anyone here that didn't sign up? " The theater teacher asked

Nearly no one raises their hand

" Ok, Amity Blight, Luz Noceda, Vee Noceda, Bo, and Skara come on stage. " The music teacher shouted 

Vee was in her basilisk form, she only had some cute moon-dangly earrings.

" Well, I guess it's time! " Luz voiced, smiling, while grabbing Amity's pale hands with black nail polish on them " It's gonna be ok! 

Amity turned beat red as she muttered " Thanks, Luz, That makes me feel a little better. " She squeezed tighter on Luz's warm hand.