Betrayal:

-Freshman year Flashback-

A certain pink teen went to leave his 5th period class to go to lunch, but when he went to leave, at the same time, the door was swung open, knocking all his books out his hands and onto the ground.

"SHIT- hold up-!" A pale raven headed teen said, bending and picking up the books.

"You okay pinkie?" The raven boy asked, handing the books over, and when the other teen went to grab them, their fingers touched and purple eyes were met with glowing red.

"....yeah, thanks..." He said, moving one hand to brush away a strand of his hair while the other hugged the books before giving a shy smile.

"I'm Gumball, sophmore."

"Marshall Lee, looks like I'm older, being a senior and all but it's complete bullshit! Old bats won't get off my ass." Marshall said with a cocky grin and a carefree laugh.

"Yikes." Gumball says with a laugh of his own.

"How have I not seen you in the halls, being as pink as you are, I certainly would've seen you?" He responds with vague shock.

-Present Day, 5 years later-
Location:Party/Gig

"Says the fucking liar."

"You're so mature Marshall Lee! You decide to bring this up now? At a place like this?!"

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry my timing is complete shit! Should I wait until you're ready? Like I do EVERY FUCKING TIME!"

"Oh, please enlighten me on when you have EVER done such a thing! You're so self-centered it's embarrassing! Can't you take ONE moment to actually communicate with me?!"

"THAT'S ALL I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO! YOU'RE THE ONE NOT FUCKING MEETING ME HALFWAY BARNEY!"

"OH PLEASE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF!"

"AM I THOUGH?! Am I reallly?"

"You are so- I WISH I NEVER BUMPED INTO YOU THAT DAY! Better yet, I wish we never started dating!"

"......fuck you Gumball. I have a gig why don't we just talk later."

"Will you actually have the time to have a serious conversation?" Gumball says before walking away.

(simple creatures: thanks, i hate it)

~~~~

Marshall sits on the ground, leaning against the door of the dark room he's in. Only light comes from the moon from the hardly opened window.

"...I love you PG." He mumbles before humming a slight tune.

(Simple creatures: NVM)