Temptation:

Gumball's POV:

My eyes fall on a certain vampire "standing" in the doorway to my balcony.

Pale lips,

Alluring voice,

Enchanting laugh,

Mind-boggling smirk,

Heart stopping gaze.

Why isn't your existance a crime?

"Marshall Lee."

"Barnaby."

"Was that necessary?"

"Is there a need to say 'Marshall Lee' everytime you speak to me? You could always just say 'Marshall' or 'Marsh?' Or even just 'Lee.'" The vampire rambles. Though my gaze can't help fixating on the way his fangs poke his bottom lip on certain letters he must pronounce. It didn't help that I had subconsciously gotten closer to the other during hid rant so when he turned towards me, we were abnormally close.

"....hey?" He says while adverting his gaze, I hesitate to respond before sighing and grabbing his waist, pulling him to me and somewhat out of the air.

"Greetings." I say with a smirk of my own thid time. Marshall's eyes narrow on me before shifting into a playful grin.

"This is out of character for you, Gumdrop." He comments with a raised brow before slipping his arms behind my neck.

"How so?" I ask, leaning down ever so slightly.

"I think you already know how." I take a long look into his ruby eyes before closing the distance between us with a kiss. The cold vampire in my arms didn't hesitate to return the favor.

Though before I knew it we were in my bed with both doors locked and balcony curtain covering the glass. My pink skin  covered with a decent amount of hickies and bite marks, his would be aswell if it weren't for his fast healing, and Marshall's alluring voice somehow became even more so with the strain. This will be one long night, and it won't end there.

I have no intention of letting are relationship return to before or remaining as nothing more.

"Marshall Lee, I love you."