Stolen Passions

A/N: Remember the time line is different (Danny was 9-12 yrs old when the rebellion happened)

             The night grew heavy after Alysane shot up out of her nightmarish slumber. Such dreams she's had in the past never felt so filled with significance, Though she would be displeased that this is only the beginning. Alysane was now sitting on the plush couch unable to find sleep even after she found the bottom of multiple goblets of wine. Ros was sitting next to her, the silk she considers clothes barely covering her filled chest. Alysane quite enjoyed the sight, it became a routine where Alysane would empty goblets of wine and Ros would comfort her with a nurturing yet seductive aura around her. Alysane just moments before lost in thought was now mumbling to herself, questioning her own sanity.

"I am not a woman of any prophecies" She paused at her slurred words. "I could simply be going mad" She rose from her seat with unsteady steps, Ros stood in sync to help before she was waved off by Alysane while she mumbles her last testament. "Honestly that could be a better situation for me"

~

The morning sun peeked through the mesh red curtains of Alysanes establishment; some of the whores are barely getting to sleep. Alysane has just come into her powerful position, she had been the owner of her "Rest Stop' for a few years as of now but the working women of her establishment had just recently become a fruitful business venture. Ros was her favorite as of now, The blind understanding of all the whores that blindly nod and agree to whatever she drunkenly states. Alysane noticed Ros as able to satisfy her touch deprived self yet also have a mind that's worth more than a simple whore.

Alysane had called for Ros to dress her after she had dismissed her from work last night. Alysane stood in front of a full length mirror with gold accents and carvings on the sides, her new found wealth would be enough for anyone but she wanted more she craved it she felt as if it ran through her veins. She took in the sight of herself while simultaneously thinking to herself. Even when at ease her mind was never silent. As Ros took off Alysane's navy blue robe that was simple yet raiditing the essence of wealth she stopped a quiet gasp left her lips as she saw the scars that cover a part of Alysane's upper arm. Though the wound was small it looked horrific even after the years that passed. There were cuts and what could even be stab wounds covered by burn scars so bad it looked as if the skin had melted off. The area was red and irritated showing that pain from the injury still lingers till this day. Alysane's face barely changed as her eyes stayed on Ros. Ros had noticed the light tremours that plagued Alysane but she had not imagined this.

Alysane's demeanor shifted, her voice dripping with icy authority. "Careful Ros. It would be unwise to pry into matters that do not concern you."

Ros, her usual femme fatale facade faltering, hesitated for a moment, her expression portraying a flicker of fear. Alysane relished in the newfound power she held over Ros, her lips curling into a sly smile. Though Even when her head was buried into Ros's chest there was always an understanding of who was in power.

Once she was satisfied in her dominance she turned the tables of their usual dynamic. Alysanes turned to Ros once fully dressed, lifting her good hand to caress Ros's cheek. Alysanes body temperature would always be distinctively warm or cold, to Ros's misfortune her hand was icy. Unknowingly to Alysane the feeling of her hand was the same as the masked figure's hand that had plagued her thoughts even if clouded by her thirst for dominance.

Alysane's magnetic eyes held Ros's gaze "You hold a semblance of my trust in your hands. Id tread lightly not to lose it if i were you"

Ros slightly nodded as Alysane walked away, her mind slowly returning to her dream.