:Reboot:

Rebooting... 3.. 2.. 1..

Systems Activating..

Minor System Repairs Needed..

Mission: Neutralize Sonic the Hedgehog 

Attaching to Nearby Network

Power: 100%

Turning on..

Metal Sonic felt his optics flicker on and the first thing he processed was that he was in a glass box and that he appeared to be on a pedestal.

Wait..

Metal Sonic stared at the rest of the room he was in and.. He was in a fucking museum. Which was when he heard voices and so he quickly flicked his optics off and went into quiet mode.

"I'm telling you this is a bad idea!" Hissed a young voice.

"And I'm telling you that what we figured out today is worth the trouble. I don't know about you but I don't feel too happy knowing that the only reason I exist is to be some kind of show pony successor of a guy who died 300 years ago!" Snapped an angry voice that sounded a lot like a certain blue hedgehog.

"Priority number one. Neutralize Sonic the Hedgehog." Metal Sonic heard his voice box that he didn't know had been returned to his person cry out into the silent museum. 

He wanted to die. Maybe if he didn't move the museum interlopers wouldn't think anything of it.

"Sonic.." The young voice whined pitifully.

"Who's there!" Shouted the older voice that might be named Sonic and if he had his information correct might be a clone of the old hedgehog.

Metal Sonic whirred his engine softly. He had clearly been almost entirely deprogrammed if his current state of mental freedom was anything to go by so he flicked his optics back on and beeped loudly. The sound of footsteps quickly followed and then there were 2 clones standing in front of him, One was Tails and the other was Sonic.

Scanning chaos signatures..

Unknown fox mobian, Weak, Ignore, (Action Approved)

Priority Number One: Sonic the Hedgehog: Found: 100% Match: Weaker than Normal: Engage Combat (Action Denied)

Metal Sonic stared intensely at Sonic. 

"Wow.. You still work?" Sonic finally said with a tilt of his head.

Metal Sonic was quiet for another moment before deciding to use his voice box. He had so many questions after all.

"This unit is active. Therefore it does, as you say, work." Metal Sonic stated emotionlessly.

Sonic blinked and then Clone Tails spoke.

"Are you going to hurt us?" Clone Tails asked nervously.

"I have removed that action from my decision tree. Therefore I will not harm you or Sonic." Metal Sonic stated as he stared at them.

Sonic and Clone Tails both looked at eachother and seemingly frowned and made some odd facial gestures in some strange form of communication.

Metal Sonic then made up his mind. He wasn't staying in a museum till the end of his days. He would rather go back to chasing after his counterpart in the same way that the moon chases the sun in a desperate effort to catch it's rays if only to be doomed to darkness.

"What is it like outside of this museum?" Metal Sonic asked simply.

Sonic frowned and hummed before answering.