off (chapter 8)

Yn's pov and thoughts

*Yn does the only thing she can think of to stop the pain ,to stop the emotions she had for these memories........ She turned it off ,she turned off her emotions and then it all goes dark

* Yn wakes up and is back in Hogwarts but she isn't the same

*Yn also doesn't remember Mattheo saving her ,she only remembers getting abused by Theo

(Huh , Hogwarts, filled with self centered bitches who I would love to kill)

Yn clearly isn't the same ,her emotions are off so she is being and thinking recklessly

*Mattheo is in the room

Mattheo: " yn your wake! Thank God!"

Yn: " why are you so happy?"

Mattheo: " you don't remember anything?"

Yn: " I do but so what your a pathetic bitch who cares about himself"

(Omg he is so pathetic)

Mattheo's pov and thoughts

(Why is she being so mean I literally saved her fucking life and this is how she rapays me ?)

Mattheo: " whatever yn"

*Mattheo leaves to go get draco and the rest of the group

*The group walks in

Draco: " yn! Thank God you're awake I was so worried I lost you because of that dumb bitch Theo"

Yn: " I was going to be fine ,you guys act like I'm a pathetic girl who can't protect herself but I can and I didn't miss any of you so fucking leave you annoying peices of shit"

(Why the hell is she acting like this it's like she has no emotions like she doesn't care about anyone"

*Draco realizes what's happening and asks the group for a moment alone with his sis

*Everyone but draco leaves

Yn: " aww what's wrong draco sad I'm not your niave little sister anymore?
*Yn says in a sarcastic voice

*The group never left they are listening in

Draco: " you turned them off didn't you ? You turned off your godamn emotions even after what happened the first time"

(Wtf did draco mean did she "turn them off " what does that even mean)

Yn: " yeah so what if I did ,nothing will happy this time because I'm not turning them back on this time"

Draco: " why did you even turn them off ,you only have done that 1 time and it was after mom's death ,but that was because of all the pain you felt ,nothing happened this time "

Yn: " draco I got abused by Theo and you don't know what happened in that coma man so shut the fuck up Draco"

*She said that In a slightly mean way so draco this is it will be easy for her to turn them back on this time

(I wonder what happened in her coma but she has not right to be a bitch )

Enzo: " guys what did he mean but "did you turn them off " ? Like turn what off and why is she being such a bitch"

Pansy: " i don't know ,maybe we should ask draco "

*Draco walks out and is suprized to see them still standing there

Draco: "so I'm guessing you guys heard the Convo ? "

Mattheo: " yeah we did why the hell is she acting like that !?"

Enzo: " and what did you mean when you asked her if she turned them off?"

Draco: " I want to tell you but I can't guys "

Mattheo: " why not ,I need to know why she is acting like a bitch"

Pansy and enzo: " yeah tell us "

Draco: " fine but you can't tell anyone"

Pansy: " we won't just tell us"

Draco: " well back when our mom died yn took it very hard and she couldn't handle all the pain so she turned her emotions off and I know it sounds crazy but she isn't normal ,she can't do things othere can't and she can turn off her emotions whenever she wants and basically be heartless until or unless someone can get her to turn them back on"

(What the actual fuck does he mean she can't just turn off her emotions she can't just not care about everyone she cares about just because she wants to ,that's selfish )

Mattheo: " what the fuck ,that's not how life works someone can just turn off their emotions"

Draco: " I know it sounds so weird but part of her being different she has powers like they are a part of her ,she can do it without a wand it comes out of her and a part of those powers is being able to turn off her emotions whenever she wants but-

Mattheo: " so your telling me the girl we care about is gone ?"

Draco: " if we can get her to turn them back on then she will be back to normal but when she turns them back on every pain she has ever felt anything she has ever been through comes rushing back to her and she basically has to relive it all"

Pansy: " I don't want her to have to go through that "

Enzo: " yeah me either"

Mattheo: " how long did it take for you to get her emotions back on? "

Draco: " last time it happened it took me 6 months to get her to turn them bac-

Mattheo: " no ,fuck this shit there has to be an eiser way I can't live with her like this for 6 months I can't be around her like this I can't lose the girl I li-i care about for 6 months"

Draco: " well it took me 6 months but I did it on my own ,now there is 5 of us pansy,me , Mattheo,Tom and enzo so we have a better chance

Pansy: " how about we stop waisting time and try already "

Draco: " 1 more thing ,I know you may think if you say something to me you will hurt her feeling but you won't ,you need to dig deep and hurt her cause it won't hurt her it will just turn the emotions back on so be very mean and hurt her"

Pansy: " ok let's do this , operation turn on on action"

*They are ready to hurt yn as much as they can ,they are ready to get the old her back

To be continued