Andy pt.2

Andy and i just got out of hot topic i ended up with 15 band t-shirt 20 shirts 16 pairs of jeans 12 skinny 4 sweats. 5 shirts. 15 necklace/chockers. well thats what i picked out andy said i had to look like a great child so he brought me to a girly store but andy made me go cause i had to so he bought me 3 dresses 4 nice shirts 3 pairs of leggings and other stuff. Next we went to a small but cute store that carried makeup witch i so needed but andy got me all the light makeup and stuff he said look natual for my 'mommy' i sorta like guys but i sorta like girls, thats right im bi i love it i might also be pansexual but whatever.
Andy held on to me tight when we went passed a couple drunk guys i mean dads are protective but he knows ive never been out of that orphanage only for school though. Anyways what i was wearing isnt what a dad wants there little girl wearing at all what do u think when drunk guys showed up. I was wearing a white crop top that showed my belly button and the "sexy" Piercing thats in it. And for pants tight skinny jeans and the color was black every guys favourite to slap. "Dad why are the guys so tipsy" i askes as my dad held me tighter and tighter making me barly breath. "To attract girls who they want in bed" he says guys come closer and he gives them the 'touch my little girl and ill kick you a** look' guys didnt care it was andy biersack they didnt want me they wanted him they were guy im just me the thing that every guy hates to be with.
Every drunk girl Around here wanted to kiss my dad as his "daughter" i dont like that.
We just got home as his girlfriend Juliet Simms was there she smiled at me.
Well not girlfriend really good friend she just had to seewho he adopted she gave me some clothes and left a little bit later but i guess she really didnt like me but 5 minutes after she left cc,ash,jinxx and jake all came i guess they did want to see me but i never found out what was so good about me. " h-hi my name is Emily i perfer Em" i smile nicely. An-i mean my dad laughs amd smiles at me "come on they want to know the real you not the orpha-i mean foster you" he pushes me into ashley and being short i crashed right into his chest, he smiles and picks me up softly, i mean i dont weigh that much i am 5'3 1/2 and 97 pounds i guess. He smiles at me and i roll my eyes, "cocky one i like it" he kisses me softly like a father would his daughter, i feel andy pull me away baby style "this is MY daughter" andy smiles "dad im not 2" i try to get out of his arms. "Em go take a shower or whatever we need 15 minutes please" he beggs and sends me upstairs, after 5 minites i relize how to make the shower run in MY room. Andy had bought me razors and girl stuff i start to shave my legs when i nip my self and when i see the blood run down my ankle i freak out, i am not afraid of blood but i do have a history of self harm and i wasnt going to go back. "Dad,daddy!" I scream, cc runs up amd give me a towel and pulls me out and cleans the cut out, "that is a deep cut, you we just shaving right?" I nodd, he smiles and walks back down stares and leaves me alone in the bathroom and i finish shaveing and gets dressed in a black shirt and grey sweats and walks down to andy and the guys.

Author note

Hey guys well i started making this then i stopped and i thought i should update!! More will be up but i need more ideas and does anyone know how to do the cast thing on an iphone 5???!?!