chpt. 31(Car Scene)

Enjoy my little freaks ;)

I was in absolute charge. Today, I wasn't in the mood for his cocky remarks and letting his Alpha dominance power over me. Yes he had initiated it but I was most definitely going to finish it. I was going to screw his brains out, but with a catch.

"What's wrong, cat's got your tongue?" I teased, rubbing him through the fabric of his pants.

"I-I think" He stuttered as I started to kiss his neck, flicking my tongue over his mark.

"Hmm? What was that?" I undid the buttons of his dress shirt, revealing his flawless tanned skin underneath. Trailing kisses all the way down his torso, I sunk to my knees to stop at the area beneath his navel.

"Don't stop...don't." He breathed out huskily, placing his hand on the top of my head. I immediately stopped. His eyes shot open and I sat back on my heels. Catch time!

"Why'd you stop-" I slipped off my underwear, dangling the red lace in the air.

"Here's how your punishment is going to go. I'm going to ride the shít out of you, without your hands on me." A low growl erupted from his throat when I held both of his hands behind his back, tying them together with my underwear. It was a punishment because he was a very affectionate person. Whether it was holding hands or a hand on my thigh at a restaurant, that's just the kind of person that he was. Well, not today...

"Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd be in this position..." He said in disbelief. Despite his shock, the excitement growing in his eyes and his pants were undisputed.

"Well believe it. As I was saying, you can't touch me or else I'll stop. Am I clear?" His eyes darkened to a forest green as he nodded, licking his lower lip. It's playtime now.

I unzipped his trousers, pulling them down along with his underwear to allow his member to spring free. Straddling him once more, our gazes met in a heated, lustful exchange. Even though we didn't speak, we felt everything that we didn't voice out loud. Positioning him at my entrance I jerked my hips downwards, taking a few seconds to writhe in the sensations of pleasure and satisfaction before coming up and down onto him again. I continued at a steady rhythm before picking up the pace once I felt my climax building up. He felt perfect inside of me, he knew just what I needed and how to deliver it to me just how I wanted it.

His moans and grunts were like a deep, twisted melody that I got lost in, fueling my drive and orchestrating every pump of my heart. That feeling of knowing that you're satisfying your partner and bringing them undeniable pleasure is ...astronomical. I let out breathy, toe curdling moans, burying my head into the crook of his neck when I couldn't compose myself up straight anymore. We rocked back and forth harmoniously, with him thrusting into me at an impressive speed despite his restraints.

Then, I finally felt it.

My orgasm hit me at full speed, overcoming my body as I dug my nails into his shoulders, tilting my head back, his following moments after mine.

"Fück...this..." He growled out, freeing his arms from the restraint and in a swift motion, laid me flat against the seat. I was now where he was moments ago, restrained and at the mercy of another. I didn't know what to expect, judging by the look of his face he was beyond angry. And I loved it.

"What are you to do with me?" I said, gazing into those molten pools of black. He bent his head down to take in my scent, nipping and sucking on my mark in the process. He brought his face to mine, raking over my features with his impenetrable gaze. I was panting, my chest heaving up and down with anticipation and I did finally brought my lips to his. He responded by placing his hand on the back of my neck to bring us closer.