epilogue

"I really can't tell if they're arguing or flirting." Seonghwa said, squinting his eyes at the ridiculous scene in front of them.

Yeosang chuckled, snuggling closer to press a chaste kiss on the other's cheek.

"It's their thing, you know? I'm surprised they have been together for so long." He said, eyeing the two idiots on the table.

San and Wooyoung were sitting across from each other, glaring. Meanwhile their legs were interlocked beneath the table.

Seonghwa and Yeosang sighed in unison. Yeosang got up, pulling the older with him.

"We're going for a walk." He announced before leaving the dorm, though he doubted either of them heard them amidst their weird tension filled argument. Seonghwa let himself be dragged by Yeosang, leaving the couple alone.

Silence engulfed the room.

"Pass me the sa-"

"No."

San just stared at him blankly. Wooyoung continued scarfing the pasta like he hadn't eaten in days.

"At what point do you become mature?" San questioned seriously.

"At what point do you stop being annoying?"

San frowned, placing a hand on his chest.
"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?" Wooyoung mocked. San sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Another day, another silly argument in their dorm. San was used to it at this point.

"Is this about Chaeyoung? Are you jealous?" San raised his brow, lips beginning to stretch into a smirk.

Wooyoung shot him a violent glare. San pursed his lips. He looked adorable. He wanted to pinch his cheeks but didn't want to risk a slap to his hand.

"Oh no. I was definitely not jealous by the way she touched your arm and looked at you as if the sun shines out of your ass."

San couldn't help but giggle at his boyfriend's word choices. Wooyoung's unimpressed stare immediately shut his mouth.

"Oh and what did she say? 'San-ssi, you were so amazing at today's game. I couldn't keep my eyes off you.' " Wooyoung mimicked the girl with an over exaggerated high pitch and batted his lashes suggestively.

"And I was right there!" His eyes grew wide. "The fucking audacity."

San pulled Wooyoung's chair by tugging at his leg.

"Baby, you know I don't have eyes for anyone but you." San said, a teasing smile playing on his lips contrasting the sincere look in his eyes.

"Don't baby me." Wooyoung hissed, narrowing his eyes at him.

"But you are my baby." San tilted his head to the side, smirking. He reached out to take Wooyoung's hands in his own, smiling when he did not pull away.

Wooyoung dropped his head on the table.
"You're so cheesy, my god." He groaned.

San grinned, leaning forward to peck the tip of his boyfriend's reddening ear.

"You love it, though." San sing-songed. Wooyoung sighed, looking up to meet San's playful gaze. Wooyoung tugged at their interwined hands.

"You're so lucky I love you." He said, shaking his head.

"I am." San replied, getting rewarded with Wooyoung's flustered state.

Even after being together for two years and living together for 7 months, Wooyoung still got shy when being openly flirted with. San cherished it every time.