Hello Again

I feel an echo ripple over my body, a voice calling out to me in the not chill nor hot still dark, no thoughts, feeling like nothing at all, the voice beaconing to me, my name slurred out to me in a sing song manner before the sing song shy tone slowly sunk in feeling her body buzz as she hugged my head to her heavily engulfing chest, my eyes rocketing open to meet her up close stare, "good morning, my love." There is a slur to her tone, it's piercingly obvious she's up to no good at all as I quickly eject from my rested state I am surprised that I hadn't expecting bonds yanking me back, along with her slender arms swiftly latching to my waist, as I look to my bond limbs, "Nah uh, you're badly wounded dear, too much squirming and you could really bleed out." just as she said this I rest back onto an uncannily cold sheet to then, at the corner of my eye see the crimson punching out from the cream bedding, my slowly dimming red drenching the sheets, "No...no no no, this isn't happening, I can't just die again?!" I roared as Fluttershy just raised her eyebrow at the statement. "Again, what do you mean my love?" She softly hummed while tucking a strand away behind her ear, which gave a clearly intrigued twitch to attention, "(Y/n), is there something you might want to tell me?" She asked while I could feel her nose pressed up to and suffocating mine insistently as I could feel her gaze burn into my own,  "Do you mind not doing that?" I demanded whilst turning away feeling my face heat up from the constant audacity of the young mere lass.

Silence filled the air for a split second before her lips came down upon my own fully, prompting me to jump away, "What the heck are you doing?!" I pant out having halted my breath from shock, my lips soaked from her attempt to deepen the smooch, her eyes look to me dumbfounded, cheeks catching a few embers, as if a deer in headlights, as though she herself had no idea what she has just done , "I just... hey, can I please have one more of those..." She timidly responds as a sly smile slid in while she approached once more, her arms steadily latching behind my head, "Fluttershy, hey you really need to stop fucking messing around!" I echo before I yelp at her knee driving into my thigh opening up my torn hamstrings and making me arch my back, losing the warm spot my blood had sustained in the process once again, "Shhh, we'll get you all nice and cleaned up soon my love, don't you worry." She softly chirped with a grin and narrowed gaze lock onto me, followed by the sudden rush of her tongue over my own, her arms going completely stiff, each retreat of my muscle only being eagerly followed by her own, "I wanh stah untel yuh play with meh~" she hummed into my mouth as I muster some quick courage to get this over with, reaching out to her, she took the chance to push against and occupy my lips fully as the snog got intense from how much she milked out of each and every moment, I could taste her, there was no avoiding tasting her, as she continuously introduced and delivered a thick coating of liquid passion wherever she could reach, "Mmm?!" I complain feeling her grip tighten and I arch into the bedding, "mm-mm" she moaned in defiance, whilst leaning in and pressing her body onto me, putting strain on the arch, I shut my eyes giving in and softening up my jaw before the air rushed back and the cold replaced her kiss upon my lips, "Finally, we really smooched as husband and wife." She cheered before she presented my ringed finger to me with her own, when did that even happen?

as the questions mounted and the situation barely sunk in, my already oxygen and blood deprived mind honestly couldn't go on for much long as my eyes flutter close

"huh...big bro, is it me or are you a lot warmer today?" a familiar voice called out as my eyes weakly open to see my younger sister, the invasive rays of sunlight illuminating the hospital bed I laid in, to see her own gaze steadily stretch into unimaginable lengths, "no... no way..." She softly said and delicately hovered over the hospital bed to embrace me with the most unfounded care. wait... what is even going on, what is even real?