'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 14 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ TECHNICALLY, IT'S A FERRET. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Let me get this straight,''

The twins flanked my side as we strolled through the halls. They shared their information about the Quidditch World Cup. Between Ireland and Belgium. Of course, the twins were cheering for the Irish. 

They also happened to tell me about their scamming friend. Ludo Bagman. Yeah, he's never been trustworthy. The twins were still peeved about it. They never got the money that rightfully earned from that.

''You didn't get your money because you guessed on who would win. And your guess was correct?'' 

George nodded with a shrug of his shoulder. ''Pretty much, yeah.'' 

''If I were Ludo,'' I started while waving my hand in the air. ''I'd have guessed you cheated. That's probably what he thought after the game.'' 

''Still,'' Fred scoffed. ''We earned that money. We needed that money.''

Ever since our first trip to Hogsmeade, the twins have wanted to open a prank shop. It's been their dream. And they have the whole thing planned out. Just the other day they had introduced me to some of their products they made. 

I helped test a few. It was risky at first, but the twins wouldn't let me test anything that was too 'over the top'. They let the first years test those ones. Of course they had a way to reverse it, too. 

The other night I spent my time with the twins. We laid on the floor of the Common Room as we thought out more ideas for the shop. While they made products for the shop, I had made the outlook of the store. I only drew the outside, but the twins thought it was fantastic. 

''I'm sure everything will be fine.'' My hand moved to Fred's arm. He looked down with a short smile. ''You're probably the two most creative people I know. I'm sure you'll think of something to get the money. Without bothering Ludo.''