Konji pesida venaam

Angelina's POV

"This is so unfair" I told him over mobile pouting and sounding childish. I was sad and disappointed with myself but I couldn't tell him or show him that.

"Varuthapadatha Angel.." He said sensing everything I was desperately trying to hide.

"Kandupudichitiya Vicky?" I asked not surprised.

"Kandupudikilana naan epdi oru nalla boyfriend aaven?" he said with a sweet smile. I could feel the smile even if I couldn't see it. It belonged to me after all.

"Oho.. apdiya?" I said tauntingly.

"Enna? Othuka maatiya?" He asked in the same mood.

"Kandupudicha mattum pathathu.. kattipudikanum" I said, one hand playing with my hair.

"Adhaan mudiyadhe Angel!" He said as if talking to a baby.

"Poda!" I shouted.

"Poda va?! Seri parvaala!" He said "Paaru angel.. idhukellam compensate panra maadhiri oru party pannuvom! Okay va?"

"Appo okay!" I said smiling and blushing.

"Ippoyaavathu karuthu koranjiduche!!" he said with a sigh.

"Konjam dhaan.." I said with a smirk.

That's when my phone pinged. It was a message from Aditi.

"Seri.. seri aprom pesalam... Naan poren" I said in a hurry.

"Angel? Enga pora?" He asked sounding like a child.

"Aditi kupudra pa.. aprom pesalaam!" I said wearing my sandals.

"Avanga kooputa mattum odi po..." he said with a huff.

"Un moonjikku jealousy set aagadhu Vicky" I said in a sing song voice.

"Pogura varaikum pesirlaam la" he asked in a soft voice.

"Kadupedthadha pa" I said and was about to open the door when I heard the bell ring.

I was visibly confused, but composed myself and opened the door.

It was one of the hotel's house keeping staff. He was holding a small box wrapped up in FedEx tape.

"Ma'am... we received a package for you." He said and handed it over to me.

"Happada!!" I heard his voice in my ear, "Vandhuttaan!"

That's when I realized I am still holding the phone and I didn't cut the call. I hit my forehead with my mobile. I was about to say something to Vicky but was interrupted by the house keeper.

"Ma'am neenga package eduthu intha form la sign potteenga na... naan poi indha form ah keela wait panra deleivery boy ku kuduppen" He said politely with a calm smile also indicating the urgency of his situation.