BONUS CHAPTER

I know you guys don't like time lapses(time travel) but there is a reason why.. I will tell you later❤️❤️
--sboweyy12

*Not edited*
6 years later---

*Amanda's POV*

"Unathi ninoKuhle, Wozani nizodla!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This is how my life is these days. Sifiso and I have been married for about 6 years and 11 months, tomorrow is our anniversary. I had my first born which is a boy, uKuhlekonke 1 year ago( he is turning 5 in two months) then Unathi(3 years old) came along. I am also pregnant with baby number 3, I'm 7 months now.
They walk downstairs and sit on a high chair which is in the kitchen( our kitchen is like a bar) so I give them their food( eggs and toast)
Unathi: Mama.. ngicela ijusi
Me: okay my baby, orange or apple?
Unathi: apple please
Me: Kuhle?
Kuhle: can I have orange?
Me: okay sthandwa sami.
I pour them their juice then start eating my food which was muesli and yoghurt. Sifiso comes downstairs.
Sifiso: mndeni wami omuhle
Unathi: daddy!
She wriggles in her seat and puts her hands up, wanting him to pick her up. She is such a daddy's girl! Sifiso chuckles and picks her up and pecks her cheek.
Sifiso: unjani Kuhle?
Kuhle: ngiyaphila baba.
Kuhle is more close to me than Sifiso but there are something that he only tells Sifiso.
Sifiso: sthandwa sami
He comes close to me and pecks my lips
Me: unjani kodwa Myeni wami?
Sifiso: ngiyaphila MaNdlanzi wami
I smile remembering all those days when we were dating- he would call me MaNdlanzi all the time.
Me: ulambile my love?
Sifiso: yebo makaKuhle
He puts Unathi down then sits on the other chair while talking to Kuhle about soccer or something..
I warm up his breakfast which was in the microwave- eggs, bacon and toast. I decided to make him some coffee- he started liking coffee when Kuhle was born because he was a loud crier and coffee would help him stay awake.
--
*Nthabiseng's POV*(Nkosinathi's second wife)

Life is going surprisingly well. I gave birth to Siphosami( my baby boy) 6 years ago.. Nkosi official divorced me four years ago but we do co-parent. I went back to school and got a degree in dental care and I am now a real, official dentist. Ha Danko, thando(second name-Zenothando)I'm proud of you baby girl.  I managed to get myself a small apartment in Johannesburg where I live with my cousin Tirelo and Sipho, if he is not with his dad.
--
Its Monday and I am working at this clinic, Danisa Clinic's. I have never seen my boss ever since I started working here, only Mrs Shezi, the acting CEO has been here but le ye na she comes at month end only to check. "Miss Bogatsu, please come to the CEO's office" the intercom said.. wow it's going to be my first time seeing my real boss.. I check if I look neat then leave to his office.
--
Me: Good morning Mr Danisa.. I was called to your office?
Mr Danisa: yes, erm .
He stares at me hard, looking from the top of my toe to the tip of my hair.
Mr Danisa: Damn they didn't say that the dentist was this breathtaking
He says. I smile brightly and look away. Mr Danisa is so handsome oh my gosh! He is dark skin with beautiful dimples when he moves his jaw. He is muscular but not that muscular like those scary security guys, he is just perfect-- no actually, I said I am done with men and this is my boss!
Mr Danisa: what's your name?
Me: erm Nthabiseng?
Mr Danisa: you have a second name?
Me: Zenothando sir
Mr Danisa: don't call me sir.. Lwandle would be just fine.. please sit down
I sit down opposite him.
Mr Danisa: I see that this is your second year at this clinic
Me: yes, but it feels like I have been here forever.. it's like a second home.
He smiles brightly, showing his breaktaking dimples
Lwandle: that's lovely to know Nthabiseng
The way he said my name made me blush brightly but I quickly fixed myself- this is my boss for goodness'sake!
--
*Loyiso's POV* (Amanda's "best friend")

"Mom! We are going to be late!" Shouts Lisakhanya, my beautiful baby. I gave birth to her 6 years ago, then right after her came her twin brothers, Luyanda and Luvuyo- I know, I said I would never date anymore but it just happened so fast. With their dads- it's very complicated. He wants to marry me and all but I just can't give him the love that he deserves while I'm so broken. I find out who Lisakhanya's father was when she was 2 years old ( it was one of the guys I had a one night stand with- his name was Qhawe) he accepted his responsibility as her father and they are actually very close.
-
I look at the two naughty boys who are sleeping on my right side. They have their father's light skin and nose then the rest is mine. They are only 2 years old and they tire me so much yoh! They just learnt how to walk and talk so it's so loud and noise in this house. I get up, shower quickly and wear a white long sleeved dress with brown sandals. Lisa is very punctual with time and wants to be the first one at school always so I will have to eat when I come back.
Me: Good morning Mam'Sophie, ndicela ugade oLuyanda, ndisa hambisa uLisakhanya
Mam'Sophie: ayikho inkinga Madam, ngizobagada.
I smile shortly then check on Lisa. She is tying her shoes.
Me: morning baby
Lisa: good morning mommy.. let me just finish tying my shoes then we can go.
Me: no problem my baby.
I pack her lunch in the meantime. She comes back soon then brushes her teeth. Lisakhanya is very clean for a toddler- I taught her well shame. She finishes brushing her teeth then grabs her homework bag. I get my car keys( I have a red Yaris)
We drive to school while listening to her favourite song which is "dance monkey"
Me: *singing to the song* and they say..
Lisa: dance monkey, dance monkey, dance monkey ohh ohh
Me and Lisa: " I have never seen anybody do the things you do before!"
--
We get to her school( Pine Trees Primary) at 7:00am..
She gets out of the car, I also get out.
Me: bye baby
I open my arms for a hug
Lisa: no mommy, my friends are here! Bye see you at home!
She runs to her friends who are already calling her.
Person: they grow up so fast hey!
I turn around to see a very handsome looking man. He was light skinned and very tall but I'm not really interested in men and dating anymore- I'm interested in myself and my mental health
Me: yeah, you could say that again!
Person: I'm Sisekelo Mthembu
Me: Loyiso Mokena..
We shake hands and it last for way too long.. it was if he was staring into my soul.
Sisekelo: erm I..
He removes his hands
Me: yeah.. I have to get going.. ERM
Sisekelo: oh yes of course, nice to meet you, Loyiso..
--

Author's note:

Hey guys.. sorry that I have not been posting - I was away for the holidays and school has been tiring! I will try my best to upload during the weekends or weekdays if I am not busy but we will see.

I know, what a big jump.. manje nje It was the wedding and now it's 6 years later.. well I have a new story idea now and it's going to be fire and amazing but I just needed to finish this book first so here you are. I am going to do one of Bonus Chapter then the last chapter( the end of the book) so yeah.

Thank you so much for all the support, love and kindness you have shown to me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please show your support by voting, sharing with someone who would like this and commenting all your thoughts below( I do read and respond to them🙂)

Thank you once more

--sboweyy12