O.M.L•3

~Comin back got you thinkin twice, on some real shit, need it in your life~

*Next day*
Normani POV

I woke up feeling as if a wrecking ball was smashed against my body all night long. I moaned and sat up feeling as if my head weighed a ton. I rolled my head around slowly and arched my back, stretching. I gripped the sheets slightly relieving some of the tension but not all. I still feel like shit. I slid on my fuzzy house slippers that were conveniently placed there.

I got up and went into my bathroom to begin my hygiene routine. After my shower, I put on some sweats and a tank top. I left my messy ponytail alone and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and saw kehlani standing over the stove making scrambled eggs. She had no shirt on, only a sports bra and sweatpants. Her beautiful, full and curly shoulder-length hair was styled half up half down. I walked up beside her watching her cook. She glanced over at me and leaned in and kissed me on my neck. I pulled away a little,

"Easy...we here alone, Jay went to a meeting and everyone left last night anyway" Keh said stirring around the eggs

"That's not the reason I pulled away" I said walking past her sexy frame going to the fridge. Opening it, I reached in and grabbed my Naked smoothie.

"Hm... the reason you pulled away and the reason you got drunk off your ass are the same huh?" Keh turned the stove off and placed the fork down in the pan before turning her attention fully on me.

I shrugged, opened my drink and took a sip. I felt her gaze burning into me and I looked at her. I rolled my eyes and sat my drink down.

"What" I said twisting the cap on while still looking at her,

"Is this about Bianca" Keh said folding her arms over her chest

I rolled my eyes once more, "I really don't have time for this... so if we didn't talk about this any farther i'd appreciate that, thanks"

"Last night when it was just us, I saw the look in your eyes, shittt I felt it....How is it fair that you're icing me out over something that I'm not even aware of"

Well. When she put it like that...

"Why didn't you tell me about her" I said and leaned against the island looking down at my drink.

"Because theres nothing to know about her" Keh said and scoffed at the end, "What you heard?" She asked and stepped closer.

"Jay told me that you two are together together...and seeing how you two waltzed in here, what else was I supposed to think or believe ?"

Keh chuckled, disbelief all over her face, "You really believe I would go and establish something with someone else while Im fucking you nearly three times a week...to the point we have a routine!"

"I didn't know what to believe like I said!" I sighed putting my head in my hands, this headache wasn't helping jack shit nor is the dumbfounded feeling that snuck up on me.

I felt her hand rub my back while she leaned her head against mine.

"I'm not with her, she's just a friend...nothing more" Keh said, we stayed there for a good minute or two before i felt her go back to resume cooking.