Was it all Anika's mistake

After some time
Anika came out of a auto and took a deep breath and murmured "You can do this Anika...nhii Anisha"
She took her step forward and the security let her in as Shivaay showed them her photo.

She went further and ShivOmRu Gauri and Bhavya were sitting on couch.
All of them looked at her as if she had done a crime.
Indeed she did.

A: Good morning I am Anik..Anisha.

Gauri and Bhavya stood from their places and went towards her.

G: you know what Anisha....i had a sister who exactly looked like you, she ran away when she was pregnant...you are pregnant too...reason? Reason to hume bhi nhi pata. Kaash hum waapas ek baar unse mile or unse puche Ki Unke SSO ne yaani humaare bade bhaiya ne kya galat kiya tha? (She had tears in her eyes and she wiped them)
Vese tum yaha kyu aayi ho?

Anika: vo Kal ke event ke...pa..payment...ke liye.

G: (looked at Shivaay) ab nhi hoga Humse bhaiya...

She went further and hugged Anika.....Anika hugged her back...both of them had a breakdown.

They were loud enough for everyone to notice.
Soon everyone from family gathered there.

Anika and Gauri were crying uncontrollably.
Om went near her and pulled her away from Anika And said "ye to tumhaari di nhi h na Gauri...vo di jo tumse sab kuch share kiya krti tha vo tumhe bina btae hum sab ko chodd kr chli gyi"

Gauri agreed to whatever Om said and Anika was shocked because Gauri agreed.

Anika: Gauri tu mere baare mai aesa sochti hai?
G: aapne hume majboor kiya h di.....
Dekhiye ek baar bade bhaiya ko dekhiye
(ANIKA LOOKS AT SHIVAAY AND HE LOOKS AT ANIKA)
Kya galti thi unki aap btaengi hume?
Aakhir kiya kya tha unhone di?