01

7 years later

DANISHA |DEE|

Yo, eight mil' on that new thing, tied up like my shoestring
Ain't fucking with you bitch niggas and that's real rap, but I do sing

"Make room when I come by, ain't speakin', I'm dumb high" Danisha rapped pointing her curler towards her phone camera.

"Just heard niggas got jokes, it's a matter of time before one DIES" Brooklyn replied, bopping her head and doing the 'Nicki point'. They were on FaceTime together getting ready for a party and they swore they could not get ready with Nicki.

"Na Brook, yeen hear her" Danisha said turning off the music and putting down her curling iron. "She said HEARD NIGGAS GOT JOKES, IT'S A MATTER TIME BEFORE ONE DIE"

"On God, she real as fuck fa' that" Brook said matching Danisha's energy.

"REAL AS FUCK, cause' these niggas be outchea cracking jokes like they ain't a motherfucking joke"

"Tell em' girl" Brooklyn hyped.

"I told this lil' nigga I wanted to get a my hair done, guess how much this nigga sent me"

"How much sis?"

"A dub brook, A FUCKING DUB"

Brooklyn busts out laughing hitting her hands on the arm of her chair doing a lot. The look on Danisha's face was priceless.

"It ain't even funny bruh, the fuck imma do with 20 dollars. I ain't even ask him nothing"

"Bitch I know you fucking lying Dee"
Brooklyn wheezed out clutching her abdomen

"I wish I was, and that nigga was like SpOiL YoUrSeLf, with what bitch a happy meal?"

"He know he wrong though"

At this point, Brooklyn was laughing so hard that tears fell from her eyes. Danisha just sat there mugging her as she slowly stopped laughing.

"Ain't shit funny I almost got my nigga on his ass" Danisha said picking her curler back up to get done with her hair.

"What nigga bitch" Brooklyn jerked her head back looking at Danisha crazy.

"The one in my head, we gon' call him Big Dick Marco" Danisha smiled and winked at Brooklyn making her chuckle a bit.

"Bro you so dumb"

"Fuck you hoe"

"Hold up I ain't even tell you" Brooklyn said walking into her closet.

"Tell me what"

"You know Don's sister right?" she said referring boyfriend of three years. Danisha hated being around them because they were so in love and shit. She was happy for her best friend and all that but it disgusted her.

"The fine one or the one with big tits" Danisha asked finishing up her hair.

"The one with the big tits. Tell me why I saw her ass at target and this hoe came up to me talking bout' some, wHy YoU kEePiNg My BroThEr aWaY fRom uS"

"You doing what?" Danisha squinted her eyes at the camera lost as hell. Don did not fuck with his family but Brooklyn was always trying to play devil's advocate and always asks him to reach out. It did not work because Don was never interested in all that.

"Like it ain't my fault that man don't like y'all, and fa' good reason to cus they all grimey as fuck. Her dumbass been fucking her step dad for a year, how you gon' be sister wives with your own mother"