Chapter 4

Samairah was awoken by her doorbell ringing. Samairah groaned. She was still tired and it felt like she hadn't even slept five minutes.

Samairah sat up from her lying position. She rubbed the sleep away from her eyes. She then looked around the room and then to the alarm clock that was on the wardrobe beside her bed. The clock indicated that it was 11:55 am still nighttime and not so long till she went to sleep at 10 o' clock.

Samairah wondered who could it be that was ringing the bell so late.
Samairah stood up from the bed and walked out of her bedroom through the hall then the livingroom to the frontdoor. Samairah looked through the peephole and saw that nobody was there.
Samairah thought it was weird that just some minutes ago someone was ringing the bell and that there was nobody there right now.

Samairah sighed and began walking back to her bedroom when the doorbell ringed again. Samairah turned around and took a look through the peephole again but saw their wasn't anybody there. Samairah got irritated and opened the door. She stepped outside and looked around if she saw anyone suspicious who was ringing her doorbell constantly disturbing her from having a peaceful sleep.

As Samairah was going to walk back in the house she was scooped in a hug from behind. Samairah cried out from the shock. From the muscles she felt she knew it was a man. She trashed around to get free but the person wouldn't let her free from his hold.
Samairah screamed her lungs out for him to let her go.

She was scared shitless. She didn't know who it was and what he wanted from her.
But she was getting angry. Just as she got the courage to do something anything to get him of her he bit her neck. Samairah screamed from the pain she was feeling.

His teeth pierced through Samairah's skin making blood flow out. It felt like the man was drinking her blood by the sucking on her skin.
Samairah's screams were muffled by the mans hand over her mouth.

After what felt like hours but was in reality only minutes he let her neck go. Samairah was beganning to get dizzy. It felt like she was going to faint any moment now. Samairah tried to fight the darkness that was calling her desperately. She was scared. She didn't know what was going to happen to her if she fainted. She didn't want to die. She was exhausted. Her body felt heavy. She needed to sleep. She couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. As Samairah was fighting for the last time for the guy to let her go from his hold she couldn't fight the darkness anymore. She closed her eyes and the darkness took her in.

A/N: HEY GUYS.
SO HOW DO THINK IT WAS. I HOPE IT WAS GOOD.
I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE IT A Fantasy STORY. Not a wereqolve story though. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND.
I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT ATLEAST IT IS A UPDATE.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT OR SHARE TOO.
@raagenie