Season 1: Chapter 7 - The Pain that Drives

Caleb and Mark come walking up to the bleachers. They see Ashley and Isabella with the guy and girl as the two girls' wave at them. 

The two go walking over to them. 

Ashley: Everything okay? 

Caleb: Yeah, it's all settled. 

Noah: Caleb Sieks, it's so nice to meet you. My name is Noah. And this is Milly, my sister. 

Milly: We're twins. Always done everything together. 

Mark: And that includes going to an academy for heroes? 

Milly: We've always had an interest in coming here. Our parents weren't supportive at first... but they soon agreed. And when we saw Caleb standing here, we knew it was the right choice. Like it was fate.

Caleb: Why's that? 

Noah: Because your father gave our grandfather an opportunity. There was a time where our parents were struggling to keep up with the bills. Our grandfather wanted to help but there wasn't any place that would accept him. That was until your father came into his life. Met him while job hunting at a grocery store. Your father offered him a job at Sieks Enterprises right there. And when your father heard about our financial struggles, he offered to help pay. He was one of the nicest people we've ever met. 

Milly: And we never got to thank him for it. Saying it to you is our way of saying it to him. 

Caleb smiles and nods at them. 

Caleb: Well, you didn't have to tell me. I'm sure he's already aware of it. 

Milly smiles and nods at him before his phone buzzes in his pocket, taking it out to see a message from Hailey. His eyes go wide. 

Caleb: We need to go to the hospital. 

Isabella's eyes go wide before a concerned look spreads across her face.

Mark: What? Why? 

He looks up at Ashley. 

Caleb: Something happened to Gyoe and Ava. 

Ashley's eyes then slowly go wide as her mouth slightly opens. 

Caleb, Mark, Ashley, and Isabella come rushing into the main lobby of the hospital. They go right up to the reception desk. 

Caleb: We're here to see Gyoe Sieks and Ava Greer. 

The receptionist lets out a sympathetic sigh.

Receptionist: I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to see them just yet. 

Caleb: Why's that? 

Ashley: Yeah, I need to see my sister! 

Receptionist: I'm aware. I'd be the same way if I were in either of your positions. But you need to understand that they only just arrived here a few minutes ago. Both of them are no condition for visitors. 

Caleb: When will they be? 

Receptionist: It's hard for me to say. I haven't been given much information as to either of their conditions. I just know that they're going to need time to tend to both of them. The best I could do is take your number and the doctor will contact you both when visits are allowed. 

The four of them come walking out of the hospital. 

Caleb seems lost in his thoughts, narrowing his eyes slightly as embers are seen falling from his palm before he clenches his fist closed. 

Isabella: I don't want to make it worse... but by the sound of it, they're not looking too good. 

Ashley: Who would do something like that? She did absolutely nothing.