two

come inside and be with me / mitski

third person.

fawn was focusing on what the history teacher was saying, when a paper ball hit the back of her. she turned around to figure out who the culprit was.

"hey, you're the new girl right?" a scrawny looking boy with thick glasses questioned her. she nodded and introduced herself. he looked around for a second to make sure no one was listening and leaned in slightly.

"i'm richie, aren't you cockstetter's girlfriend or something? he talks about you all the time." he asked with a worried look on his face.

"what?" she hadn't seen patrick in years and he's been talking about her enough to make people think they were dating? fawn furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"shit, you aren't? oh boy... you do know like he stalks you..." richie said seriously. he scratched the back on his neck as he watched her expression change into one of shock.

"are you joking?"

"no, seriously. everyone knows but we all assumed that's what he does with his girlfriends or something, he's a creep after all." richie paused, "i didn't think he would be stalking some random girl like everyday... but now saying that out loud, it does seem like something he'd do.." during the end of his ramble, he started to talk to himself.

vienna was horrified with this new information. patrick stalks her. daily. she rarely shut her blinds in the evening which meant he had seen nearly everything. she sat in her seat in silence for a while before richie piped up again.

"hey you okay? you seem a bit green."

a boy next to richie huffed. "of course she's not okay, you just told her some psycho's been watching her!"

"no one asked, eddie." richie whipped his head around to the other boy and they soon fell into one of their usual arguments.

fawn turned back around in her seat and her leg started to bounce up and down involuntarily, hitting her desk with a light thump each time.

the lesson was soon over and thoughts of patrick clouded over her mind. she headed out the door when a hand clamped onto her shoulder. richie looked around before speaking.

"be careful, patrick's not right in the head." he whispered close to her ear and walked off swiftly after.

as if she didn't already know.

-

school soon ended and fawn had successfully managed to avoid patrick since the lesson. she felt exhausted from having to keep an eye out for the black haired boy and hide from him in the hallways, which got her some strange looks from students.

she spotted henry standing against a wall, smoking and went up to him.

"you know they'll kill you right." she said, half serious half joking. the boy turned his gaze to her lazily, eyeing her up and down.

"good, the sooner the better." he muttered, turning his head to exhale the smoke away from her. she leant on the wall next to him, fawn knew what things caused him to say that. they fell in to a comfortable silence.

"you know, patrick wouldn't be happy that you're here." he spoke up, looking at the girl who was fiddling with her skirt.

"well he wouldn't be happy that you're in my house every week, but you still come." she mumbled under her breath, finally making eye contact with his blue eyes. god, she could look into henry's eyes for eternity.

the comment earned a laugh from henry, shaking his head after. he felt her head rest on his shoulder and his heart beat quickened ever so slightly. the boy ignored these feelings as they both knew that whatever this was wouldn't last.

-

patrick was more than annoyed. did fawn think he was stupid? of course he would notice her avoiding him today. not to mention the time she spent around henry. what was so special about henry? patrick would do anything for her but she couldn't see it.

the final straw was when he arrived at fawn's window as usual, and the curtains were closed. she would never close them. someone was controlling her and he would find out soon. patrick kept repeating that in his head until he believed it himself. there was no way that his fawn would ever do something like that to him. he just needed to get her in his grasp. yes, that's what he will do...

-

a/n what should ending be like?
a) her falling in love with him.
b) her escaping him.
c) against her will with him.

a/n omg this meant to be posted a few days ago but i didnt realise wattpad saved it to my drafts!!! so sorry