When/kinda how they hug you (courtiers)

**REMEMBER I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR THE GAME**
Please also don't be scared to give me recommendations! (I only would like fluff though!) also this is my first time writing here so I'm sorry if it's not the best!)
____________________________________
How they would hug you

( Volta ✨💖)
I have a feeling she would run and hug you whenever she sees you! Would squeeze you tight but not enough to hurt you. I think she would hug you from behind often! Definitely would hug you if she hasn't seen you in a while.

( Vulgora ⚔️💛 )
They would hug you quite tightly but not enough to hurt you (they don't want to hurt you!)
Would probably only be on occasion, if someone is getting too close to you, or if they haven't seen you in a while.

( Vlastomil 🪱❤️ )
Very quick but high affectionate hugs. (I have a feeling he would get very flustered if he hugged you for too long)
I have a feeling they would hug you quite often (mainly in private though) they definitely would if they haven't seen you in quite some time.

( Valdemar 💉💚 )
Quick but tight hugs.
Typically only hug on occasions. Probably would do it in public if someone is bothering you or just to make you feel somewhat comforted.
Might hug you if they haven't seen you in some time.

( Valerius 🍷❤️ )
I have a feeling he would give tight an slow hugs!
Would hug in private. Sometimes may hug you in public just because he loves and misses you. Probably would hug you if he has not seen you in a while!

(Also please only give recommendations in the comments also this is my first time writing on here so-)