How courtiers + main six would react to you having wings

I thought about this considering my OC has wings
(Also your wings can be any, but for the sake of this I'm gonna use bird/angel like wings) ALSO I DREW THE PICTURE FOR THE TITLE (it's not my best doodle but hey)

(Also I would say that you had a spell that hid them but you decided to end the spell and actually show your wings to them)

(Muriel 🌲💚)
He would quietly mumble "you really are an angel" when you cannot hear him. You would look at you in awe but if you were to look at him his face would go bright red and he'd look away. (I mean even without the wings he'd still think you were an angel)

(Julian 🏴‍☠️❤️)
100% believes you are an angel. He loves to look at them and deeply wants to touch them. If you'd let him he'd get excited and gently touch them, all while telling you how soft they are. He definitely thought he was drunk when he first saw you and your wings but once he sobered up and saw they were still there he was fascinated.

(Portia 🪴💚)
She loves your wings and got really excited when you showed them. Definitely wants to know about them.
Asked if she could possibly decorate/touch them. If/when you say yes she got excited and carefully played with your wings.

(Nadia 💎💜)
She thought you looked extraordinary. Truly looked stunning to her (even when you didn't show your wings) she asked you questions such as if she could touch it or if it hurts, etc. when you tell her she can touch it she very gently caressed your wings.

(Asra 🪄❤️)
He was quite shocked when he realized you were hiding by it from him. He was in awe with your beautiful wings. He tried his best to make sure they didn't hurt or were damaged. He asked you if he could touch them. If you told him yes he carefully gave you a hug while touching your wings.

(Lucio 🐐💛)
Thought he was hallucinating at first. Once he realized you actually did have wings, he got very excited and thought to throw a party to show everyone he's dating an angel. He did want to touch your wings but didn't want to damage them.

(Valerius 🍷❤️)
He thought he was still drunk.
Could not believe his eyes when he sobered up and saw you actually had wings. When you aren't near he told him "they/she/he were not a witch..more like an angel." He tried to keep his poker face but definitely was fascinated.

(Volta ✨💖)
She squealed "I knew you were an angel!" She got so excited to see your wings. She knew you were beautiful but your wings were just a plus. Although she did start thinking how she didn't deserve you considering she was a demon.

(Vulgora ⚔️💛)
They thought it was secretly very cool. "How can a demon like me date someone as angelic as them" they would think to themselves. They would also be HELLA fascinated/proud if you fought with your wings !(kinda like how if your feathers could turn to blades or something idk)

(Valdemar 💉💚)
Curious. Ask a lot of questions such as if it hurts anywhere and if you can fly with them. They would like your wings..either for the right or wrong reasons.

(Vlastomil 🪱❤️)
He thought you could not get anymore interesting until you showed him your wings. He got so very happy even telling Wiggler and his other worm babies. Definitely thought you were 200% more holy in his eyes (but still beautiful even without your wings)

605 words wowie!
Also if you have anymore recommendations please do tell! I'd love to hear some ideas!