☆ Party ☆

(very long chapter again, grab a snack)

From previous chapter :

We cuddled til we both fell asleep, deeply in love with each other.

But..
What about this gut feeling I have all the time..?

°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚°+ 。゚ ♡ +゚・。 ♡ ゚゚

-Time skip-
-Two weeks later-

Gwen
y/n do u have an outfit for the party ??

Me
Nahh i cant figure out one😫😫

Gwen
GURL the party is TONIGHT smh😭

Me
Help❌

Gwen
yk what ? ima come at your place in 10min😎

Me
😻 alright thanks😘

I put back my phone in my pocket, standing in front of my closet.

Yeah, two weeks passed..
Maybe you need some context here.

So, Pav talked about having a party when we were having this Shrek movie night, right.

It took us two whole weeks to convince Miguel to have that party.

Actually, Lyla had to blackmail him, with whatever ; we'll never know anyway. He got so scared that he finally said yes.
He was pretty angry though.

Through those two weeks, Hobie visited my parents again, and I visited her sister.

We even went shopping, Brooke and I !

I had a sleepover with Gwen, and then one with everyone else (except Miguel again).

I was still doing well as Spider-Woman, and as Y/n, I started to look for a job.

And I actually got a job interview three days after the party ! I applied to Starbucks, and was pretty excited to be honest.

Also, two days after the movie night, Hobie proposed to make a band with Gwen and I.

Of course, we said yes ! So we jammed and rehearsed kind of everyday. The three of us had this synergy, we were made to be a band.

We couldn't figure out a name though..

And sometimes, Pav and Miles came to see us playing, and they sang some song. Pav was weirdly good at it actually.

Miles needed some work, but he still had something. But Pav and him were just playing around, screaming in the mic like kids.

So here I was, two weeks after this movie night, standing in front of my closet, eyeing it up and down. I had good outfits you know, I just couldn't choose one.

I didn't know what was the BEST one.
I thought that maybe Gwen could help me.

So I began to take every clothes that I liked and put it on my bed. Basically all of my closet..