Bye bestie boo

Duolingo POV: 

"Mi Amor" calls my brat boyfriend from another room. "WHAT DO U WANT ZADDY" I respond calmly. "I need help with something" I ran to the bedroom where scrub daddy was at. He sat, staring at the dirty bowl in his hands. "How do u say I can't get this shit clean in Spanish" I would've told him, but I didn't really want to so I ripped the bowl out of his hands and threw it on the floor where it shattered to a million pieces.

"WHAT WHY DID YOU DO THAT" "I'm sick and tired of you"  "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME" "no, I wanted you for ur success." "QUE PASTA?" "That TikTok collaboration means nothing to me, go find somebody else to scrub"

and just like that I left lol. oopsie doopsie. idk man, he just didn't soak up Spanish enough as I wanted him too.

Scrub Daddy POV:

"WHAT TF JUST HAPPENED" I yelled. my boyfriend just broke up with me for god knows what reason. But I can't blame him, we never had a spark off camera. I just thought that's how all couples were. I just want to shut my brain off for a bit and forget about what the hell just happened. I open incognito mode and look up pics of my celeb crush. Mr clean. He's my dream sugar daddy, as a scrub daddy all I want is another daddy sometimes. being a daddy isn't easy. I fall asleep reading self insert fanfics. I slowly begin to relax as I dream about the sweetest of life. life with mr clean. 

My friend told me to do this, if ur reading this HIIII JOOHNNNNN

ok bye lol