CHAPTER 1

INUMAKI, ITADORI, AND FUSHIGURO WERE DEEP IN IT

      INUMAKI, ITADORI, AND FUSHIGURO WERE DEEP IN IT. They could not leave if they tried. Maybe they should have known that the grade three mission dumped onto them by their sensei would turn out to be more like a grade one. They fell into the blindfolded man's trap again.

     Also considering it was not that much after the Kyoto Goodwill Event; two out of the three were not fully recovered after what had transpired. Inumaki's throat was still very sore, and Fushiguro's body still ached as he moved. 

    "Stop," demanded Inumaki before he hurled onto his hands and knees and started to cough up blood. This would hopefully buy them more time to at least do some damage in return. 

     This was getting bad and they knew there was no one they could ask for help from. Fushiguro slapped his hands together as he mustered up the energy to once again summon his divine dog, totality, from the shadows. He backpedals to create more distance between him and the blob of green and purple hues that looked to have its flesh peeling.

     His divine dog ran toward the ugly beast and as the sludge shifted to stretch itself to form limbs and started to reach out towards the shikigami. Fushiguro yelled, "Itadori now!"

     Itadori Yuji ran and jumped with his fist raised willing all his power into this punch that would hopefully buy the three boys more time. As gravity willed him down he followed his energy through as he made contact with the curse they have been stuck with dealing for the past forty minutes.

     The curse lurched and gargled from the impact of the pink-haired boy's punch. Fushiguro helped Inumaki up as he looked around trying to see a way out, but he knew the curse in front of him would just follow them and would do more bad than good for them in the long run.

     The phone in the onyx-haired boy's pocket started to buzz and ring echoing throughout the walls of the abandoned building they were stuck in. As he hastily pulled his phone out he saw the caller ID of the person that brought them into this mess. He double-clicked the power button to send the caller to voicemail, but Gojo responded by calling back.

     "Fushiguro I still have some energy in me, take Inumaki with you out," Itadori yelled as he dodged the fast but sloppy slashes from the curse in front of him.

     "Okaka," declined Inumaki, he as a senior to his comrades could not let them defend him when it should have been the other way around. He pushed himself from his junior's support and took out his throat medicine and downed it as quickly as he could.

    "Bla--" Toge stopped speaking midway through as the shattering of glass could be heard from behind the curse. As the blob turned around it was berated with punches making it step back and try to regain its strength and composure.

     Once again Gojo Satoru was sent to voicemail, this makes it twice now.

     They did not know who came to their rescue. They could not even see the face of their savior as it was covered by a mask that was the color of terracotta and looked like a demon of sorts with horns sticking out and sharp teeth. They saw the person's midnight hair pulled into a braid that flowed down her back. 

     Three times.