Step bro im stuck!

It was a normal day for jhonny sins, he was wearing Nike pros and a sports bra. He was home alone with his stepbrother as their parents wanted them to get to know each other. Step bro had made pancakes for the two and added his special cream;)
"These pancakes are sooo good~ what did you put in them?" Jhonny asked. "Just a special substance of mine.." step bro winked. Jhonny dug into the pancakes quicker than anything, white fluid poring out of the pancakes. They were told to clean the house while the parents were gone and the next thing on the list was the laundry. Step bro was doing the dishes while jhonny was cleaning clothes. He went head first into the dryer to find his missing sock. Uh oh.. he had gotten stuck because of how voluptuous and juicy his ass was. Step bro heard whimpering from the kitchen and ran to see what had happened. "Step bro im stuck!! Help me please," jhonny moaned in fright. He couldn't help but stare at Johnny's thick thighs in his Nike pros, they looked so great. "Step bro stop looking at my fat ass and help me!" "Sorry jhonny, im coming." He grabbed Johnny's juicy thighs and pulled as hard as he could, pulling jhonny out of the dryer. They both fell back on eachother and jhonny started hitting the griddy on step bros lap. "Sorry wrong emote," jhonny winked and stuck his tounge out deviously. "Oh baby I love when you do that.. fuck..." stepbro groaned and caressed Johnny's thighs. They both started getting sturdy which turned into a make out session, then more. "I'm gonna rip those Nike pros off of you," step bro smirked. "We're home guys!" Step bros dad and Johnny sins mum were home. "Whatever let's keep going"
*bed creeks loudly*
"Yesss step bro! Aghhh~"
The parents knew what was going on, they ran upstairs and broke the door down. "Aww im so happy for you guys" "shut up mum im trying to get laid," yelled jhonny. Johnny's mum started crying and tripped down the stairs, landing on the dog. The dog got up and ran away twerking.
*2 years later* "do you take step bro to be your husband" "omg yes I do!" Step bro spun jhonny in a circle and kissed him.

They lived happily ever after.