𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 (18+)

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 (18+)

@ @𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲

𝐛𝐧𝐡𝐚 x reader

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 one 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁
'cause people stay much longer in my head than in my life
so please don't go again

Something was different this morning.

"Y/n, sweetie, you're going to be late for school." Your mother's gentle voice spoke. "Here, put this on just until we get to the car." Your mother handed you a pair of shades, followed by her putting on her own. 

"But we never have to do this." Your mother bit her lip, holding your eight-year-old-self's hand as you walked outside your house. 

"Well, today is different." Your mother wrapped you up in an unexpected hug, pulling you off your little feet. "Be extra careful walking to school today, alright?" You nodded, holding your backpack tightly.

"Where are you going? I thought you had work off today?" Your mother opened the door of her expensive car, gently hopping in. 

"I'm going to go find Daddy and bring him home, Y/n."

That was the last sentence you ever said to me.

You dropped your suitcase at the door of a rusty grey apartment complex in the middle of the sketchiest place in Matsufu. Unlocking the door with the key given to you, the darkness of the new apartment enveloped you. You picked up your belongings and entered your apartment when a sound from behind you alerted you. 

"You new here?" The gruff and masculine voice spoke from behind you. Startled, you dropped your suitcase to face the man behind you. He stood leaning against your doorframe. He had spikey black hair and crystal cerulean eyes. Purple rigid scars covered most of his body. He wore piercings and a leather jacket, dressed exactly like a mafia boss.

"Who are you?" You spoke, reaching into your pocket to grab the pocket knife you kept on you.

"There's no way you're the new tenant? You look far too young." He nonchalantly walked into your room, flicking the lights on upon entry. With each step he took closer to you, you gripped the knife harder. "And far too pretty. Why would they keep such a young and beautiful girl by herself in the mafia streets."

"None of your business?" You retorted, your voice cracking in fear. 

He lowly chuckled, caressing your cheek with his calloused fingers. "You know I'm pretty big around here," His eyes grazed over your face, inspecting every detail. "I don't usually offer this to anyone but you've caught my eye, why don't you come to stay with me under my wing, hey beautiful?"

On instinct, you drew the knife and aimed it directly at his scarred throat. "Stay away from me you mafia lackey freak!" In fear, your nails dug into your palms so harshly that you started to bleed. Your hand, holding the knife up to his neck, began to tremble.

He chuckled again, completely unphased by the knife to his throat. He gingerly gripped your wrist. "Mafia leader, actually."

"Second in command." A second male spoke. Standing at the doorway watching the whole thing was a scruffy cyan-haired man, almost as tall as the black-haired guy in front of you. He turned to speak at you, an intimidating yet bored look in his eyes. "And just of our base, but we serve under overhaul and one for all, little one."

The sound of those infamous names made your skin crawl with fear. 

"Hurry up and kill her would you, It's getting cold out here." The blue-haired man tiredly spoke.

The black-haired man dropped your wrist, a meticulous smile dancing on his lips. "She's interesting, I think I'll keep her around." He turned away from you and began walking away. "The name's Dabi, sweetcheeks, don't forget it."