#12: Ves gets sick

It was late at night, BloodMoon was awake, just laying on he bed, he turned over and saw His twin Ves, quietly sleeping on the other bed a few steps away from him. He couldn't sleep, he got up and walked out of the room, hands in his pocket, he walked out to the balcony. and sat on the edge, Looking at the new massive windows they added for fresh air, the cold air hitting his eyes, having him to shut them every few seconds,

on the other hand, Ves had woken up, He didn't feel well, Like a thousand rocks were on top of him, in a low tone he called out.. "Blood.." No response, he looked up to his brothers bed, and found it was empty...

He groaned Sat up and looked out of the open door, Hoping to spot his brother near, He managed to walk out and found his brother sitting at the balcony, he went up to him and sat next to him, laying his head on his brothers shoulder and let out a small groan, "What's wrong?" BloodMoon asked. "I feel like shit.." Ves replied, His eyes began dropping, but he couldn't sleep. Ves groaned from tiredness, BloodMoon pushed his brother further from the edge, So he wouldn't be fall. "I'll talk to Moon, he's probably awake right now.. (Yes Moondrop doesn't sleep at night)

BloodMoon carried his his brother inside and to the couch, Ves had began shivering. He layed his brother at the couch and went to Moons room, knocked and waited for response, "Who is it?" Moon asked from the other side of the door, "It's me BloodMoon" Blood replied, lookin back at his brother getting concerned Moon opened the door, Lunar sleeping and snoring like a cow in his arms, "what?" Moon asked, "Ves isn't feeling well" Blood replied, "Gimme a minute, I'll come see him" Moon replied and went back in his room to put Lunar in his beanbag.

A moment later Moon came out to the couch, and kneeled Infront of Ves. taking his arm and checking his systems. "Over heating, lack of sight, system error" Moon spoke out, making BloodMoon more worried. Moon than recalled about what had happened with Sun, When he was like this. Moon than giggled a bit of the memory and turned to Blood Moon, "He's just sick, Sun was like this one's, just take care of him for a day or 2, he'll be fine" Moon reassured BloodMoon, and left, BloodMoon picked up his brother and took him back to there room, and layed him on his bed, sitting beside him, He felt less worried from what Moon had said, but he didn't like seeing his brother like this, Ves opened his eyes to his brother Infront of him, and reached his hand out to him, He got up and cuddeled in his brothers arms, (BloodMoon still wasn't used to this affection) But he still hugged his brother back, Ves fell asleep in his brothers arm, Blood leaned against the well still holding Ves in his arms, After a while he noticed Ves's sensors were calling out battery warnings His brother plugged the near charger to his brothers hand, the sudden power charge making Ves groan and flinch, after half an hour. BloodMoon managed to sleep as well.