Part 2: Ves gets sick

The next day, At (7:30AM).

S: RISE AND SHINE EVERYONE!!!

Sun yelled, making his voice reach to at the least the gator golf. Moon woke up yawning, and went up to Blood and Ves's room to check on Ves.

M: Knock, Knock

BloodMoon opened the door and let Moon in.

BM: Moon, I have to get to parts and service for upgrades. Can you look at Ves for me?

M: sure.

BloodMoon left, hoping until he got back, Ves would feel a little better.

2 hours later.. (you see the SpongeBob reference XD?)

Ves woke up, his body aching like crazy, Sun was sitting outside down with his legs on the wall, near him at the chair. When he got up, he jumped hearing Suns loud voice.

S: "Hi!"

Ves waved from a far, and cornered at his bed. And thought to himself.

Ves POV: "Wheres BloodMoon?"

S: "If your wondering where your brother is at, He went for upgrades"

The day theme animatronic yelled, startling him again.

S: "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you"

V: "I-Its fine"

Sun than remembered that Moon had asked him to check Ves's systems to see if they were running properly.

S: "Can you give me your wrist, I need to check your systems!"

Ves nodded, as Sun kneeled Infront of Ves and took his wrist, running through his systems

S: "You should be fine until afternoon!! Don't worry!"

The bright bot reassured Ves and went out.

That afternoon, BloodMoon returned and went straight to his room to check on his brother. Ves got up and hugged his brother, feeling extremely excited.

BM: Hey Ves..!

V: Hi!!!

BloodMoon didn't hug back, because as we know, he wasn't used to hugs. Only at rare occasions.

BM: Glad your feeling better.