😏Aren't You Going To Welcome Me Home Francis!?!😉

Amnati Siveth was born to parents who didn't love her and she accidently kills them because of it because for some odd reason she could hear not only what they were saying about her from the moment they found out they were going to have her her mo...

Amnati Siveth was born to parents who didn't love her and she accidently kills them because of it because for some odd reason she could hear not only what they were saying about her from the moment they found out they were going to have her her mother tried poisoning her by poisoning herself just to kill her but that never worked and on the day she was born her mother and father seemingly disintegrated to ash which freaked out the doctors and nurses who were in the room with her what was worse was that instead of crying like a normal baby would when they're first born Amnati didn't instead of crying she seemed to giggle after her parents died which one would find freaky as well one of the nurses named Eulimene Siveth who was one of the nurses in the room was the only one open enough to catch the "wave" of the "memories" of the newborn child and not only heard but saw everything her mother said and tried to do to her before she was even born and when she saw that she seemed to calm down and felt not only pity but sorrow for the child who she took home and talked her husband into adopting what she found odd was that everyone else that was in the room seemed to have forgotten what happened to Amnati's parents Amnati befriends the Xavier's only child a boy named Charles who is one year older than she is she also helps him "come to terms" with his ability as well as control it Charles liked the fact that his mind was quiet when she was around the only thoughts he could hear were his own in the year 1942 Charles and Amnati become separated for she along with her adoptive parents were sent to a Concentration Camp during World War II and during her time in the camp Amnati meets another "fellow mutant" named Erik Magnus Lehnsherr who had just come into his powers well first she meets his parents who were in the same camp as her adoptive parents were in they probably never would have been put in one if they didn't go to Germany to visit her adoptive grandparents then again with the way Charles' mother didn't much care for her thanks to the fact that Charles spent more time with Amnati than her she probably would have figured out a way to get rid of her anyway for she was rich and spoiled like that and because Amnati was so young her adoptive parents would have been "punished" in some way just so she could do it.... when Sebastian Hiram Shaw.... who was using a alias Dr. Klaus Schmidt at the time.... had a few soldiers bring Erik's mother to his office Amnati used an ability she hates using and shapeshifted into the woman while somehow creating an illusion that his mother was someone else for the rest of the time that she lived in the Concentration Camp luckily her husband not only knew but saw the child change her so she was able to at least stay by his side throughout the time they were there and quite possibly even died with him by her side Amnati hoped so but it wouldn't surprise her if she (Erik's mother) didn't Erik's mother felt the child gently "reach" into her mind and memories so she could "perfect" her "acting skills".... in other words be her without anyone being the wiser even her own son and even though the last part hurt her heart she was grateful for the child's "sacrifice" Amnati felt horrible for Erik.... who she would later "affectionately" call by his last and/or middle name.... for she knew she couldn't help much less talk to him without giving her "secret" away.... in other words that she was not his mother and that his mother was safe for the time being.... she wouldn't have done so out loud but from within his mind which would have quite possibly confused and frightened him and he was scared enough as it was for she knew he had only just found out about his mutant ability and didn't know how to control it much less use it properly getting shot for the first time was a interesting experience it seemed to send a electrical current through her body as soon as the bullet flew through it and she began to understand that her body was sending a signal to itself to push it out but she had to hold it in for she didn't want to let anyone in that room know what she was especially Shaw and when Erik's anger gave him enough power to move/destroy everything BUT the coin he was asked to move she had to "hold onto" the bullet for it tried to use that as a "excuse" to leave her body it took her body a little while to understand why she kept the bullet inside it and it worked on a way to keep her alive until a new set of soldiers threw it away.... James "Jimmy" Howlett met a "strange" little girl with a "strange" request when he came with the other American soldiers into the Concertation Camps she asked him to find and help her bury four very specific people she showed him which ones she was looking for from within his mind she even showed him the numbers on their arm so he knew precisely who he was looking for he found out that two were her adoptive parents and the other two were "close friends" of theirs there was something about this girl that "made" him want to help her so that is what he did he even paid for their funeral plot(s) for a girl her age wouldn't have the money to do so he even befriended her as the years progressed she became his daughter in a sense for he was constantly checking up on her and for some odd reason it didn't surprise him that she wasn't surprised that he never aged even when she did.... Erik met Amnati when he was 16 and fell in love for the first time in his life he found out a lot about her including many of her abilities and that she had somehow found and buried his parents which he was grateful for it was the first good thing that happened in his life dating her for a short period of time as well as keeping her existence from Shaw was the second happiest moment he broke up with her because he didn't want his darkness to seep into her light and when he told her his reason she "gave away" her "biggest secret" and showed him how she killed her own parents which shocked him she also showed him her reasons for killing them which angered him "I'm not as "full of light" as you believe Magnus!"  she tells him softly he cups her cheek and whispers "yes you are!"  then kisses her lips and that was their last kiss it is also the last time they saw each other for many years....