I'm Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba 💀

A few years later Hank not only become jealous but worries about his relationship with Amnati when she and Amaterasu ask Charles to go to the Circus with them he becomes slightly relieved when he hears Amnati say "this is not a date! it's a recrui...

A few years later Hank not only become jealous but worries about his relationship with Amnati when she and Amaterasu ask Charles to go to the Circus with them he becomes slightly relieved when he hears Amnati say "this is not a date! it's a recruitment"  Charles on the other hand tilts his head curiously with a half smile then sees his friend reveal a poster that had a boy with blue skin and a tail that and the words "The Amazing Nightcrawler"  on it and he becomes intrigued "besides Henry has already given her her birthday present you on the other hand still owe her one so I suppose I should say this is NOT a date with ME but her and well.... I think she may have developed a slight crush on the boy when she saw this poster"  Amnati says Charles chuckles "I would say that it's because he's the first person she's seen that's "like her" but it may be more along the lines of he's the first person her own age that she's seen that's more like her so in a way they may have more in common then again she's lived in a place that excepts her as she is and it looks like he didn't"  she adds he nods with a smile though there was a glimmer of sadness in his eyes "it's also her first circus so.... she's really excited about going"  she says he chuckles with a smile then asks "where is it!?"  she replies "Munich be warned judging by his tattoos I think he's Catholic!"  he chuckles after a small pause she says "I have a question for you Charles"  he replies with a smile "go ahead"  she asks softly "is it possible for a mutant child to be born to a family that doesn't have the mutant gene anywhere in their history!?"  he frowns then asks "what brought this on!?!"  she says softly "honestly I've been looking through my ancestry for quite some time and I've found that none of my birth parents have the mutant gene within them and if it's impossible for a mutant child to be born in such a way then it's possible that I killed the "wrong" father"  he looks at her sadly "oh and by the way we're teleporting to Munich it's faster!"  she says he chuckles then watches her walk away with a smile his eyes widen as what she said soaks in and he grins surprisingly enough he's looking forward to the experience.... a few hours later Charles, Amaterasu and Amnati teleport into the crowd that was waiting to watch the "Amazing Nightcrawler" perform as.... the devil!?! in a circus trapeze act "ok you're speaking to his "mother" if I do it I may not be so nice! how dare she make a mockery of her son!"  Amnati whispers to Charles who smiles then nods after the show was over Charles heads inside the tent where Kurt, his adoptive/foster mother and sister are and talks to them about Kurt possibly coming to America and joining his school which Kurt seemed quite excited about and it took quite a bit of persuading for his mother and foster sister to let him go the one who truly helped Charles "seal the deal" was Amaterasu who walked into the tent and informed him that they were getting ready to leave and Kurt stared at her in awe of not only her beauty but her skin and hair which in a way was the same and yet different as his is though hers is even more beautiful than his ever could be.... in his opinion anyway.... Kurt's foster/adoptive mother and sister on the other hand stared at her in shock for they had though Kurt was the only one who "looked like him" the last thing Amaterasu said to Kurt's adoptive/foster family before she, Kurt and Charles left the tent was "you two should be ashamed of yourselves!"  Charles who was leading Kurt out of the tent and was the only one of those two who heard her smiles as Kurt's foster/adoptive family stare at her now departing figure in shock.... Amnati teleports the four of them back to the Xavier Mansion and Amaterasu gives Kurt a tour of his new home which he stared at in awe after they had finished and he was settled into his room she got permission from Amnati to show him around town for she learned that he has never done things people their age have done before and she wanted to help him experience them a little at a time so he doesn't get overwhelmed though they wait a day for Amnati suggested that they do all that tomorrow so he could adjust to being away from his family which is something else he has never done before it was no surprise that Amaterasu and Kurt became fast friends they both seemed to have a way about them that made doing things like that very easy then again she was raised by Amnati who is the exact same way so it was no surprise that she ended up being like that Jean Grey and Jubilation Lee aka Jubilee join them (Kurt and Amaterasu) on their "adventure" of the "outside world" and they all have a lot of fun together.... a week after the trip to the Circus Amnati "makes up for" taking Charles out on a "date" by taking Hank out on a actual one.... they were quite busy with the school and she wanted to make sure Kurt felt comfortable in his new home before leaving it for any sort of reason so she couldn't do it sooner like she wanted to.... and though he enjoyed his date he didn't like how it started for she flew them there by picking him up as she spread her wings and flew.... after making sure he was semi-comfortable with the idea... it did take him awhile to get used to the sensation of flying without a piece of metal surrounding him but after awhile he actually started to enjoy the experience for even though she was the one in complete control he saw a lot more than he would outside of a window and he knew she would never drop him even as a joke so at least she knew he trusted her when they returned to the mansion Hank was surprised to see a very unhappy Raven there.... well she was unhappy to see him happy with some "strange" girl and even more unhappy that he kissed the strange girl once their feet landed on the ground.... Hank ignored the sulking blonde as he walked inside with Amnati at his side with his hand in hers and a smile on his face which pissed Raven off for she expected him to be happy to see her she seemed to have this idea in her head that he has a crush on her.... which he never did.... all because he became nervous in her presence when they first met she should remember that "nerds" never do very well in the presence of the opposite sex especially the petty.... I mean "pretty" ones....