𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 (𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠) || ⋆。°♡.✿

❝𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐄𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺❞

❝𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐄𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺❞

₊˚ʚ 🌷₊˚✧ ゚.

( na'vi language is in bold ! ♡ )

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖°

// that morning gave nahæriah a wave of revitalization, just seeing that jake was already away was perfect.

nahæriah took care of hygienic needs, got dressed, and fixed up her hair.

what she didn't notice was how much time she had, it was barely even sunrise and she was done taking of her physical needs. so, where would jake be at this hour when the moon has barely disappeared.

it concerned her a little, but she wasn't going to let it linger in her thoughts for too long, because she needed to braid her hair, or otherwise it'd get extremely dry and harder to deal with.

the girl went outside and found a layer vines to sit in.

during the time she braided her hair, a solemn feeling soothed her body in a good way. even if this past month has been horrible, they're may be some hope for the next. 

the next 'moon' was soon, and she wouldn't want to end this 'moon' with any unsorted disputes. it just didn't reasonate with who nahæriah was.

she plaited her hair gently, twisting and braiding certain sections of her hair, envisioning hairstyles she wore in the past. 

the hairstyle she was stuck on was a hairstyle that didn't look to different from what sky people call, 'goddess braids', which framed her face perfectly.