aonung's hair😊

NOTES:
1) i most of these are definitely out of character compared to the movie 😭
2)if u do end up using one of them u can adapt it and change it however you like!

(in this story idea neteyam is taller than aonung by js a few inches)

background context: no one ever sees aonung's hair down, its always in a bun (because when he was younger people would mistake him for tsireya which made him insecure)

___________
neteyam couldn't sleep and heard something in the water as he was lying down in his bed. he got up to see what it was. he was wondering around the waters when he saw a teal navi's back but couldnt see who it was, as he got closer he saw curls laying on the navis back so hethought it was tsireya so he called out her name "tsireya ?" but the navi in the water quickly hid behind a rock. "shes asleep" called out the teal navi *"aonung?"* neteyam thought.

after trying to get the teal navi to move from behind the rock he made it seem as tho he left which led the teal navi to come out from the rock. he then faces away from where neteyam had been standing (facing the water). moments later he felt arms tightly wrap around him from behind causing him to get scared he tried to get away but the arms held on too tightly. he found that it was neteyam holding him.

Thats all i thought of for now! i might add detail to this or put more ideas soon😊