Picnic

I drive up go the forest. It was so green as the sun shined on it. As i walked through the forest i admired the beautiful flower trail that led to many trees formed into a big circle with the sun shining right into it. It looked and felt I was in heaven

As i got closer i realized there was picnic blanket lying in the middle. Jars of more flower and candles surrounding it. There was also a big picnic basket and two wine glasses.

As i walk in the circle i smile at the sight. "BOO" "AHH" i scream. I hear tom laugh as he hugs me from behind then turned me around and picked me up from the front "YOU CAME!YOU ACTUALLY CAMEEE!" he squealed dragging his e. Causing my stomach to turn and i smiled big Seeing the childish side of him. For he is always having a cold face on with no emotions when i see him in the hall. But when he sees me he smiles. "Im here!" I said doing little party hands.

He chuckled and let me over to the blanket. "What's with all the stuff?" I asked "Well, I've seen how sad you've been I wanted to cheer you up, and i want to get to know you better" I blushed at his words he opened the picnic basket and brought out to peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and then filled the wine glasses. It was apple juice. "No drinking tonight." He said pointing his finger smiling. I giggled.

Anyway, what's going on? He asked "u-um nothing." I said looking down at the sandwich "come on you. You haven't even took a bite of it yet. Tell me what's going on, why were you at the doctor's office you can trust me, Rylin."

I bit my lip and looked at him. "I...I" "Go on" he said "i..Had cold!" "Thats it" i say fast.

TOMS POV:
I sigh sad she wont tell me. "Why were you and bill there?" She asks,I get tense and freeze as I remember.

"My-my sister.." Rylin looks at me confused "She had cancer.." Rylin let out an accidental gasp " Well she "had" cancer so shes cured?" Rylin asks looking at me deep in the eye. I look down to the grown "yea I guess u can say that" i look back up at her as the realization hits.

Her eyes glisten as a tear falls down.

RYLINS POV:
My heart shattered. I gave tom a tight hug. "Im so sorry" i say laying my head on his chest crying softly "Your crying for me?" He chuckled.

But when he realized i was actually crying his laugh faded. I couldn't stop, it was like all my emotions came in fast and hard. Tom slowly rapped one arm around my back and one holding my head. "Im"gasp"so"gasp"sorry"i said while sobbing holding him tighter. It felt so comforting to be held. I can hear his heart starting to beat faster as i squeeze tighter

"Hey hey its okay" he says as he lifts up my chin with his finger so he can look at me in his eyes. "Your eyes...are so beautiful." He says.

I smile. I stare into his eyes them his lips them his eyes again, he smirks as he realized i looked at his lips. "Sor-" tom puts his finger over my mouth "shh" he says as he puts his hand on my neck.

He slowly leans in pulling my neck so I slowly lean in. As were practically touching lips he stares at me in the eyes. Those beautiful chocolate eyes.

He plants a gentle kiss on my lips. Then opens his eyes again asking permission for more with his eyes. I kissed him hard but gentle. He pushed my neck towards himself so it was deeper as we started to make out.

I slowly got on top of his lap. As he straddles my hips. I play with one of his dreads.As i slowly move my hands to to his chest he makes my hips rock back and forth on his lap.

TOMS POV:
I slowly move my hands to her waist. She let me explore every curve of her. I stopped making her go back and forth as for she was doing it herself.

She bit my bottom lip and tugged on shirt asking for more.

i let her slide off my shirt. She looked amazed about how well built i am. She started kissing my collarbone causing me to slip out a soft moan.

I could feel her smile at my reaction. I couldn't help it. I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her to the ground so i was on top. I started kissing her strong and deep. She let out a giggle and tool off her shirt.

I smiled and began to kiss her collarbone down to her cleavage. I took my pants on so i only had boxers on. As i went back down she already hooked her hips to me wanting more. I rubbed myself against as she let out a few moans. "Be my first" she whispered, i stopped and looked at her long and hard then got off and sat by her.

"You've never..."  i asked "No" she said ashamed. "Well yes" she said, i raised my eyebrows "but Not freely, not when i wanted to" she said sitting up slowly. "What do u mean?" I asked. She turned her head to me giving me a sad look. It hit me. She was raped. Idk but i felt to bad to be the one to give her flashbacks.

"Rylin I-" "No its okay" she said putting back on her pants and shirt covering her perfect shape. "I better get going it's getting late" she said "wait" i said, but she already was walking down the trail.

I felt bad, ashamed that i reminded her. But i also just wanted to give her a hug. Hold her in my arms. My Rylin, My Rylin was so young. And already got a precious thing taken away. I looked at her plate. She didn't even touch it.

I sighed and picked up everything. Got my keys and headed back home. When i got home i went to Rylin's house to check on her. "Oh hey tom!" Cade says "Yea hey hows rylin?" I ask with a cold face and no emotion. Cade looks at me scared, "u-uh she left about two hours ago." "Yea she was with, has she come home?" I ask "no.. and what the hell was she doing with u?!?" "You didn't take it did u" he whispers. I look at him weird "she hasn't told you?" I ask "told me what?" He asked "Um nothing. Tell me when she comes home." I said "yea okay..." cade said.

I was worried she wasn't home, but just assumed that she took a drive.

As I was walking across the street to my house.  A smile slipped on my face, that fact she told me not anybody else made me blush, but I also felt this got feeling that something was wrong.