Introduction

Hey y'all,

This is Karen reaching out with the promise of an exciting novel as we embark upon the journey of the love story of Vera and Holland together. I promise you the wonderful butterflies-in-the-stomach, heartbeat-faster-than-a-rollercoaster and all those heart-skipping-a-beat moments.

I hope you enjoy this story and show your support with likes and comments.

xoxo,

karen

***********************************************************************

Enter Vera De La Cruz, with her unique brunette hair and those captivating eyes. With her underrated looks and the smart mouth, Vera can charm anyone. But she doesn't want to. She doesn't want a boyfriend. As she shifts to Cedarville High for her Senior year, her confidence wavers and panic sets in at the thought of not catching up to her classes and being behind on lessons.

Meet Holland Pierce, Cedarville High's football team captain. You can say God is unfair, because Holland has everything. The six pack abs to the striking green eyes, everything about him screams sexy. Caution: Do not underestimate the brain. With straight A's and AP classes, he truly lacks nothing. (including his reputation as the bad boy)

***********************************************************************

"The supreme happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved..." --- Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

***********************************************************************

People believe in mundane things. My mundane belief was the promise of happily ever after. I sincerely believe there existed something called happily ever after, but never in my wildest dreams imagined my happily ever after with Cedarville High's bad boy, Holland Pierce.

***********************************************************************