Hold it

Evelyn and Micheal

Some background info, Ev and Micheal are enemies with benefits, normally I would hate to use the word 'enermies' but there's no other way to describe their relationship, both hate each other dearly but at the same time have lust for each other. Since people have needs they found a way to make it work, having 1 day a week where they can forget about basically everything and enjoy themselves. They both live on the same floor in a penthouse so it's convenient and easy. If you want a story on why they hate eachother so much say so and maybe I'll write one. Enjoy

Evelyn- 6:20pm, Friday

Done. I am finally done with work, god today was awful, dealing with a bunch of shitheads all day long, now since I finished for today and the rest of the week, I can just relax and sleep.

Once I arrived at my apartment, I quickly undressed and took a nice warm shower, I wanted to be nice and clean and not worry about anything else, yeah I was that tired. I dried my hair and wrapped myself in my white towel, not bothering to put any clothes on because it was very warm, I quickly hopped on the bed and picked up my book from my bedside table.

Right now, I am reading 'Kill Switch' from Penelope Douglas. One of my favorites, I read it like 6 times. The series is just too good, I can't stop thinking about it. After reading for half an hour, my eyes closed from exhaustion.

-8:06pm, Friday

I felt something hit my skin, was it real? Or was I dreaming? Whatever, it doesn't matter anyways. But then I felt it again, immediately I opened my eyes and sat up in a panic. My room was dark, that's odd, I don't remember turning my lights off. I looked to my side and to my surprise, my balcony doors were wide open.

Now I know what was touching my skin, it was the breeze, but how did my doors just open? I remember closing it before I took my nap. Scared as shit I reached out to turn on my lights but felt something cold brush my arm, I picked it up and realized they were metal handcuffs. What the, I don't own handcuffs, how did these get here? I brought it to my face to inspect and after 2 milliseconds, i noticed something fimilar about these handcuffs, they were used on me before...

My eyes widened at the realization, I threw the handcuffs on my bed about to make a run for it when I saw a shadow coming towards me from the other side of my room. I immediately screamed but the figure's hands slapped my mouth and the rest were muffled in his palm.

"Shh, you don't want to wake up our lovely neighbors do you?"

Micheal. The guy I went to high school with, the guy who everyone simped over, the guy I fucking hate.

I pushed him off when I finally calmed myself down. His presents always scare me, I would think that once I finish high school the fear would fade away but it hasn't, there is just something dark about him.

''Fuck off Micheal." It's not that I'm in the mood, but If I'm being really honest I am still sore from last week.

"How can I, when you are right in front of me, naked, and begging to be fucked."

My face warmed from embarrassment and anger and I shook my head side to side. I totally forgot I had no clothes on, I covered myself but he reached towards me and pinned my arms to my side. I squirmed in his arms as his eyes wondered from my face to my pussy.

"I know you want this, every week you convince yourself you don't but the truth is darling, you love it. You love how I make you feel, you love the way I tie your helpless body up and torture your swollen pussy. Stop convincing yourself you don't and beg for me."

I hate how he is right, but that didn't stop me from denying it. "Fuck you asshole, I will never beg for you, I have needs and you are the only one available, if there was someone else I would have left you a long time ago." lie