plot twist

Y/n POV

I got up from like the longest dream ever. It was wired like i was dating some rapper name ddot or sum like that. Also my bsf was in the dream to and she was with some other rapper name DD osama.

God wtf happened last night. I got up still feeling wossy and when I looked besides me I seen some random guy just laying in my bed.

I got out the bed quick asf and. I ran out the room. I seen livia my bsf and asked if she new who the guy was sleeping in my room.

She looked at me crazy then said girl u don't remember shit don't u. ok let  me break it down. So u was drinking like crazy yesterday and u met this guy and I think his name was Darrian.

But I don't really know and I think u like blacked out and u were sleep for a really long time like a long time.

Omfg I don't remember shit I say. Yeah like he refused to leave till u got up Livia tells me with a tired look on her face.

I go back to my room and I opend the door loud so he could wake up.

m m I'm awake I'm awake he mumbled under Neath his breath.

Y/n- hey good morning

Darrian- yeah uhh good morning u fianly getting up

Y/n- yeah uhm I like went black last night so I don't remember shit

Darrian- yeah whatever I'm finna head out ight

Y/n- wait u leavin

Darrian- yeah I gotta go

Y/n- oh ight thank u

Darrian- uhm yeah ight bye

Bye I say as he was leaving to get in his car. I got back in side and Livia could tell by my facial expressions that I was sad.

Livia- what u sad fo

Y/n- idk cuz like he was fine ash and now he finna just leave

Livia- oh he told me to give u this

She hands me a paper with a number on it. I grabbed it from her hand and I just put it in my pocket

I'm finna go for a ride I'm bored.
I say and got in my room through some clothes on and got in my car.

Tell me what y'all think about this cuz I'm finna write a different version of this but it's finna be way better then this shit I gave up. But yall have a good night or morning or whatever the fuck.