Open

Entering the Prison Realm was not a good sensation. 

He didn't feel any pain, but could feel a cold, creeping sensation crawling up his toes to the tip of his hair. He felt like he was falling downwards, but somehow never reaching the bottom. He saw Seguru. he saw him! His Six Eyes told him it WAS Geto, but he killed him will his own hands; his death had scarred him even until now, especially since the blood was on his hands. Confused, he needed a moment to process this; was his friend not dead after all? Then it came to him: He couldn't bring himself to ask Shoko to get rid of Geto's body. Something, or someone, must have gained control of him.

 He closed his eyes, and his surroundings seemed to change. his eyesight was momentarily blurry, and he could make out lots of white objects surrounding him. As his eyesight cleared, to his short surprise, they seemed to be.. skulls?

 He was sitting in a pile of skulls. He messed up hard. Situations at Shibuya were not going to get any greater, and him being imprisoned was not going to be any help.  He relaxed. He had faith in his students, and everyone else. 

As he laid down in the pile, knowing that he will not be getting out anytime soon. Hearing Geto's voice again was... confusing. He thought he would never get to hear his only best friend's voice again. He guessed that in the end, death was somehow avoidable. 

I worked hard on this :) please comment what I can fix!