foxy the pirate fox

Chapter 1:kids
Yar Matties who is ready to a fun day at pirates cove?"we are!"w-well land lovers there are rules f-for your safety.....first no running round p-priates cove,no getting on stage,and no wandering in other rooms.
"Can we sing the pirates song foxy?"w-well I don't see w-why not lads "yay" 1...2...3 *shuts down* foxy? Foxy!
Sorry kids foxy needs to be fixed, for now go over to Freddy ok."aww"........*foxy wakes up*Yar kids...... " Wow Freddy and the other two are so much better than that old fox right guys,yeaha!" Oh I see t-they don't like me any more......

Chapter 2:the murder agian
Well sorry kids and parents something has happend so we are closed now please make your way to the exit...
No not again not purple man!.....that was the last straw.....2hrs later"well foxy I see you can't do anything can you...
3 kids DEAD and you and your friends are pathetic"Not again I will kill you somehow......"shure you will you dumb fox"THATS IT!!!!!*jumps at him*well foxy you can't even aim right.*he gets out*

Chapter 3:night guard
Well a new guard time to go .....*kill him* wait one minute ptss bonnie, what foxy?who is the new gaurd? I think mike...or something.ok thanks 2 hrs later he hasn't looked at me..is he still alive?ima go check.*in the doorway*
SCREAM.....wow foxy you killed mike good job.wait I killed him Freddy?! I'm pretty shire he is dead o god no...

Chapter 4:purple mans death

Wait am I out of that costume?.....john,care,fred....Cody!wait where is ...oh hi guys Greg! Wait....purple man is breaking them....let's get our revenge......we rember....."wait WHAT!"we know what you did..... "NO not you!!" Leave me alone! Ahhhhh!!!!!!*runs away*YOU!*gets in springtrap*ha can't get me now can you!crack,smash, burst out with blood ahhh! Help someone any one......ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Then we find fnaf 3