#8. The confrontation

Loid was very shocked by hearing Utahime's words
*how did she found out!!??*
Loid thought to himself. Utahime crossed her hands across her chest, waiting for loid's answer.
"Miss iori how did you found out about me and anya being from another dimension?" Loid sternly questioned Utahime with a serious expression on his face
"It's not that hard to find it out tho–"
Utahime calmly replayed.
"It just took me some guess. We jujutsu sorcerer's know almost everyone In the city as many of the people comes to us for hunting down the cursed spirit's"
Loid was shocked from her answer but didn't show his emotion on his face
"So go you know the reason why we are here, as we could have just told you everything when we first met"
Loid asked Utahime in hopes of getting a meaningful explanation
*Utahime stared at loid for some moment before answering his question*
"I have no idea why you are still here"
Utahime replied
"Well– we are here to find anya's real parents and I think I can find her real father or perhaps her mother here"

Utahime was shocked upon hearing loid's answer.

"And how are you so confident that anya is from another dimension as well as her real parents?"

Utahime asked loid with a bit of curiosity

"You see iori–San, before coming in your dimension, I was investigating or simply spying on a person when he removed a file from his office's drawer were I saw anya's photo and above it, it was written "Girl from another dimension" thats why I am so sure of anya's parents being from this or some another dimension."
Loid explained everything to Utahime
. Utahime was very shocked

*How is this even possible*
Utahime thought to herself.

Just when they were talking, someone came barging into the room shock in both loid and Utahime. It was none other than anya who heard everything.

Part 9 will come soon